• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bill59 View Post
    Welcome aboard Ronin.
    Thanks, Bill! Happy to be here

Comment

Wow I just barely realized this post!

i use Balrog3019 as my forum name cause The Balrog is my favorite character! When I first saw lord of the rings I didn’t know nothing about it, never read the books, but when I saw the Balrog for the first time I was like this creature is awesome and I became more interested in the movies and started reading the books and I was hooked! So I’ve been a Tolkien freak since then (2001) so I use 3019 cause that’s the year the Balrog died. I was going to use 1980 cause that’s the year I was born and the same year the Balrog was awoken by the Dwarves but I liked 3019 cause it was more unique to me since we will never see that year in our life time obviously! Oh yeah my real name is Edwin

Comment

It has been a long time since someone posted in this thread. What a great awakening you gave to this thread Balrog3019 , I have always been fascinated why members chose the forum name that they did. Very interesting 'story', excellent name for yourself. So very glad that you found the Balrog so interesting, 'cuz without that interest, you would not be here now. Thanks for sharing Balrog3019. :cheers.

Your name will soon be added to the first post.
        Giveaway questions can be a wonderful thing, can't they.

Comment

Enjoyed the story Edwin.

I told the story of my name Ithildin on the old S&F. I don't think I ever did here.

Comment

Originally posted by Ithildin View Post
            Enjoyed the story Edwin.

I told the story of my name Ithildin on the old S&F. I don't think I ever did here.
            Not unless this is your 'story':

Ithildin- Rick

Comment

Originally posted by Minuialwen View Post

Not unless this is your 'story':

LOL, that was it!

Comment

Minuialwen Ithildin Thank you, and your welcome. glad to have brought this post back

Comment

FlyAndFight - Alexander

Comment

Very interesting topic! First part of my nick (Cro) are first three letters of my nationality (Croatian), and second part (Goblin) is my favourite monster

Comment

Updated first post FlyAndFight .

Great way to come up this your 'forum name' CroGoblin

Comment

Minuialwen , thank you!

Comment

Enjoyed the story Edwin.

I don't think I saw it before it went down. Please do share

Comment

Hello,
                            My name is Csaba and my nickname is "bishop".This name come from that 10 years ago I was a big fan of predator and alien statues.Bishop was the main character of alien films and that was my favourite.Then my life had been changed and I sold the statues.I always liked the world of Lord of Rings and five years ago I started to collect statues about it.I am very happy to found this page because it gave me a lot of new informations about this world.Thank you for being here.

Comment

Hello bishop.

So very glad you were able to find this forum. Great to hear that we have and will continue to help you out with info on Middle-earth. If you ever have any questions I am sure someone here will be able to help you with the answer. Hope you enjoy your time here.

Edit: your name has now been added to the first post.
                              Last edited by Minuialwen; 12 March 2020, 08:56. Reason: See Edit

Comment

Welcome to the forum bishop. You'll find a great bunch for people here.

Originally posted by TheWhiteHand View Post

I don't think I saw it before it went down. Please do share
                                I try to get it posted this weekend WH.

Comment

Originally posted by bishop View Post
                                  Hello,
                                  My name is Csaba and my nickname is "bishop".This name come from that 10 years ago I was a big fan of predator and alien statues.Bishop was the main character of alien films and that was my favourite.Then my life had been changed and I sold the statues.I always liked the world of Lord of Rings and five years ago I started to collect statues about it.I am very happy to found this page because it gave me a lot of new informations about this world.Thank you for being here.
                                  Welcome bishop and you will love it here on the forum!

Comment

Colin - my username was my computer generated username at uni. I used it on the old shadow and flame website yonks ago

Comment

Welcome Colin and hope to get to know you more.

Comment

Originally posted by ifu03612 View Post
                                        Colin - my username was my computer generated username at uni. I used it on the old shadow and flame website yonks ago
                                        Glad you were able to find the Flame of Udun forum ifu03612. Welcome.

First post updated -- by Stig.

Thanks Stig.

Comment

Glad to have you with us ifu03612. You are most welcome.

Comment

Working...
                                          X