A Late Introduction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tiggyb27 View Post
    I figured I would re-visit this thread to ask you all your opinions on something… I have quite a few of the SSW Busts, mostly the orcs and the “bad side”. I love them but I’m looking for good ideas or examples on how to display them. Anyone have any ideas or examples of how you set up your busts?
    Well, we don't collect busts at all only statues (1:6, 1:4) and environments. But for those we built a huge wall with a lighting system to display them nicely. I could imagine that this also works very well for your busts. Something like this:

Klicke auf die Grafik für eine vergrößerte Ansicht  Name: P1060019.jpg Ansichten: 1 Größe: 226,9 KB ID: 286066

Or that:

Klicke auf die Grafik für eine vergrößerte Ansicht  Name: P1050547.jpg Ansichten: 1 Größe: 169,7 KB ID: 286067

Klicke auf die Grafik für eine vergrößerte Ansicht  Name: P1050475.jpg Ansichten: 1 Größe: 182,2 KB ID: 286068

That way your precious busts would be protected from dust and with a lighting system you would show them off even better.

Comment

Oh wow Arwen! Thanks for sharing those look amazing! Yes I would love to have a display like that! Thinking of maybe just placing my busts in front of the 1/6 scale statues I have. Or all together on a shelf! We shall see. Took too long getting them all together to give them up

Comment

Oh wow Arwen! Thanks for sharing those look amazing! Yes I would love to have a display like that! Thinking of maybe just placing my busts in front of the 1/6 scale statues I have. Or all together on a shelf! We shall see. Took too long getting them all together to give them up
        Thank's my friend. Yep, you're right. With shelves like this you can create a bunch of nice set ups for your busts and statues also. But don't forget the lighting system. That really gives your collection the last final neat touch and it's not too expensive either. Believe me, the shelves will cost you more then the lighting. And by the way, you never give up what you love so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Arwen0605 View Post

Thank's my friend. Yep, you're right. With shelves like this you can create a bunch of nice set ups for your busts and statues also. But don't forget the lighting system. That really gives your collection the last final neat touch and it's not too expensive either. Believe me, the shelves will cost you more then the lighting. And by the way, you never give up what you love so much.
          Good advice, like usual . I’m sure I’ll get there eventually!

Comment

Good advice, like usual . I’m sure I’ll get there eventually!
            And I'm pretty much sure that you will mellon, no doubt about it.

Comment

Working...
            X