Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations TMcLim

There is only one comment left and you will be a HOBBIT. TMcLim
    Congratulations on reaching you quickly. You are a pillar member of the small family. Keep it up!!!!!

Originally posted by bishop View Post
    There is only one comment left and you will be a HOBBIT. TMcLim
    Congratulations on reaching you quickly. You are a pillar member of the small family. Keep it up!!!!!
    Haha thank you Bishop! I was debating if I wanted to wait till my Boromir Dagger came in for my 1000th post but that is a whole week away.
    Thank you for the kind words! Since I've joined the forum last February I have really enjoyed my time here, it is the last homely house east of the sea. It has become part of my daily routine. And I have really enjoyed getting to know everyone here and discussing this hobby and trilogy with people that are just as crazy about it as I am! I am constantly inspired by the many great collections and artists here on the forum and that has been a great blessing. I am incredibly grateful that I found the forum in time to enjoy the 20th anniversaries with everyone, it has been such a fun ride so far.

Comment

Comment

So you joined the forum last february??? well at this rate you will be among the main posters of this group in no time!
        Congratulations! and keep those posts coming!

Comment

Originally posted by urbanobarrios View Post
          So you joined the forum last february??? well at this rate you will be among the main posters of this group in no time!
          Congratulations! and keep those posts coming!
          Thank you! Yes! Just after the flamie awards wrapped up, which I found very confusing at first haha, I had to ask Min what they were. This February will mark one year on the forum.

Comment

Congratulations, on to the next 1000

Comment

Big big congrats Tyler, what a fantastic achievement! I just saw you had 1001 posts on another thread and went running to see if anybody had created this to congratulate you bishop beat me to it ahah
              3.64 posts per day, that's an amazing rate! I can still remember your first posts, not even an year ago Congratulations TMcLim, to your next thousand now!
              IG

Comment

Originally posted by Celaglar View Post
                Congratulations, on to the next 1000
                Originally posted by Levidas View Post
                Big big congrats Tyler, what a fantastic achievement! I just saw you had 1001 posts on another thread and went running to see if anybody had created this to congratulate you bishop beat me to it ahah
                3.64 posts per day, that's an amazing rate! I can still remember your first posts, not even an year ago Congratulations TMcLim, to your next thousand now!
                Thank you kindly, friends! I see Celagar is almost an Elf and you're not far behind on reaching Hobbit status yourself Leo!

Comment

Woohoo! Congrats on your first 1000 post TMcLim. Gald you are a part of our little family.

Comment

Originally posted by Ithildin View Post
                    Woohoo! Congrats on your first 1000 post TMcLim. Gald you are a part of our little family.
                    Thank you Rick I'm glad to be here!

Comment

TMcLim congrats on your new "Hobbity" status

Click image for larger version

Name:	icons_1k_hobbit.png
Views:	70
Size:	2.8 KB
ID:	245471

Comment

TMcLim , now you know why we celebrate one another on this forum, soon enough you will find out that it is no easy matter to figure out just who we should celebrate!

Congratulations TMcLim, the looks great under your name but so will once you get there. Looking forward to reading all your coming posts.

Comment

Thank you Minuialwen and Valar I am looking forward to achieving the next mile stone!

Comment

Congrats TMcLim on leveling up! Now you deserve second breakfast and all that follow
                            Instagram: randy_baggins

Comment

Congrats on the level up! Well deserved! TMcLim

Comment

Working...
                              X