New member ,... and "I'm sorry Mr Frodo, I think we are lost.... I need a guide"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New member ,... and "I'm sorry Mr Frodo, I think we are lost.... I need a guide"

Dear fellow moderators and members,

I was a little overwhelmed with the whole forum with the rules and all and cannot find the appropriate channel to post.

But the FAQ are written for a reason so I wouldn't bother anyone to tell me from the start, but perhaps a "where to start" will be good... or I can just state what I wish to find out and the moderator can tell me if its appropriate for a new member or anyone that is in the forum to do so...

I wish to find out from fellow members about the feel / value of a certain piece I owe as I cannot find them on ebay / worthpoint or anywhere else...

The original purchase list of the item is also taken down from weta. So I was like no where to go.

If its inappropriate for me to ask this at all, please let me know as I wish to respect the rules of the forum.

Thanks

Hi, welcome to ME. These questions would normally go to the classifieds session but one can only post there after 100 posts. I suggest you check the search, there may be a thread. If you promise to come back I may give you a price idea by PM

Comment

Welcome to the forum gtbgtb .
      Thank you so much for considering the rules of the forum, most kind of you. I know the admin/mod team greatly appreciates it.
      Admin is Stig , mods are Valar and myself.

If you are looking for original price of your item, as a place to start you may want to check out the "The Museum" tab found along the top bar found just under the forum's banner. pocketreef has also given you the 'okay' to PM him, he seems very knowledgeable in these matters. As pocketreef has stated, you need 100 posts in order to make your own thread in the Trading Grounds which is where this type of question is usually asked. Maybe while you wander through the forum you will enjoy it here and decide to stay and chat. All the best in finding the answers you seek.

Comment

Welcome to the forum. gtbgtb

You are in the right place. To a large family.

Comment

Welcome gtbgtb!

Yes check out the Museum, also there’s an extensive list with pricing by Gwindor at the top of the Weta Workshop section, really handy, but it’s more for the “modern” Weta statues.

Comment

Welcome here

Comment

Welcome to the fellowship gtbgtb

Comment

Gald you made it here gtbgtb.

Comment

Good to have you aboard gtbgtb. You are most welcome.

Comment

Working...
                  X