Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Member Intro - Demis

Hi all!

Glad to join this forum, wanted to take the opportunity to introduce myself..

My name is Demis, I live in Thessaloniki, Greece and one of my passions is Tolkien and fantasy books and games..

I love collecting rare Tolkien books and Weta statues mostly of Tolkien’s universe, but not exclusively.

Some other franchises I enjoy and collect statues/books are GOT, The Witcher and HALO (have the whole Weta series).

Other than fantasy and collecting I love traveling and adventures... I have lived in UK, France, Singapore and of course Greece.

Happy to be here, will try to contribute when I get time

I am attaching some pics of my collection, hope you like it ????
    Attached Files

Welcome Demis.

A member after mine own heart, sharing pictures with us right off the bat.

Lovely collection you have there.

Hopefully you will have enough time to get to know us all, and we to know you.

Comment

Welcome to the forum Demis. Glad you joined up. It's a fun place to be. Great seeing some of your collection. Photos are always welcome.

Comment

Welcome! And you have some nice items!

Comment

Thank you Minuialwen Celaglar and Ithildin for your welcome! Looking forward to getting to know everyone here

Comment

Welcome to the forum!!!
            i live in Athens
            "I would have gone with you to the end,into the very fires of mordor"

Comment

Hi DemisGR, welcome to the forum!

Comment

Welcome home! Love your selection of pieces. Nothing like fresh blood

Comment

Welcome to the Flame

Comment

Balrog3019 watcher CroGoblin pocketreef good to meet you all !

Comment

Hi Demis and welcome. Looks like you have some great pieces there.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                        X