keep it secret, keep it safe Tour at Weta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Minuialwen View Post
    20th anniversary Weta moot? That would be in 15.5 years would it not? If I started saving now, I just might be able to make that one ... if I have not sailed to the West yet or where ever it is that Hobbits, that don't carry the One Ring, end up going.
    Weta had a 20 year anniversary in 2007. As Minuialwen said, a FoU 20 year anniversary is in 15.5 years. We all should be able to shave of our collection funds to put aside for a trip if we want in that time. But if you see S&F and FoU as one, a 20 year Flamer anniversary would land on January 2025.

Comment

Originally posted by Stig View Post

Weta had a 20 year anniversary in 2007. As Minuialwen said, a FoU 20 year anniversary is in 15.5 years. We all should be able to shave of our collection funds to put aside for a trip if we want in that time. But if you see S&F and FoU as one, a 20 year Flamer anniversary would land on January 2025.
      Yeah I look at S&F and FoU as one

Comment

Warofoz it is just a short hop across the pond for you, how could you not be back there in the past 7 or 8 years? Talking about self control, wow you have me beat.
        Oh Id love to go back Minuialwen !!! But time and money very rarely match up at the same time!
        "I aim to misbehave." Captain Malcolm Reynolds, Serenity

Comment

Now that I so can totally understand Warofoz . Hopefully some day soon.

Comment

Working...
          X