keep it secret, keep it safe Tour at Weta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been known to be "hobbit-like"....

Comment

Originally posted by Eti View Post

Ithildin I remember seeing you in a picture trying to steal the Balrog Demon Of Shadow and Flame at A con . I know it was snapped by Dawn but I don’t remember you being as old as you are saying
      we are all young at heart my friend that means me and Stormcrow are like 10 years old .... TheWhiteHand would be a 5 year old super hairy baby
      LOL, you still remember that! Ok, I can remember and yes, you definitely are as old as you feel. Mentally that is because my body feels like I'm 85.

Comment

I'd love to see that picture of Ithildin

Comment

Ithildin I remember seeing you in a picture trying to steal the Balrog Demon Of Shadow and Flame at A con . I know it was snapped by Dawn but I don’t remember you being as old as you are saying
          we are all young at heart my friend that means me and Stormcrow are like 10 years old .... TheWhiteHand would be a 5 year old super hairy baby
          What you saw was Ithildin just after his 'terrible 2 stage'. In complete wide eyed and awe.

Originally posted by TheWhiteHand View Post
          I have been known to be "hobbit-like"....
          This you have TheWhiteHand, much like myself if I am not mistaken.

I'm not sure if Ithildin even has it, and a promise is a promise.

Comment

Originally posted by Minuialwen View Post

Promises like those are ment to be broken

Comment

Well said Eti

Comment

What you saw was Ithildin just after his 'terrible 2 stage'. In complete wide eyed and awe.

Well said Eti
                Haha, it's great when you know that a wonderful friend has your back.

I think we will just keep that photo under wraps Min. I was experiencing a brief moment of polystone insanity when you took that, best let things stay in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by Ithildin View Post

Haha, it's great when you know that a wonderful friend has your back.

I think we will just keep that photo under wraps Min. I was experiencing a brief moment of polystone insanity when you took that, best let things stay in the past.
                  What happens at cons stays at cons

Comment

Wasn't too far off
                    Also got a chance to speak to Wilf in depth about the customer side of things on everything including communication, pricing, releases, website etc etc. All sounds very promising!
                    The other 95% I can't talk about but there are so many things that have got me so excited and looking eagerly to the near and distant future with Weta.
                    Glad to hear you had a good time any new suggestions of who I might contact? No worries if it would have been Rhi still

Comment

Originally posted by Lammen Gorthaur View Post

Glad to hear you had a good time any new suggestions of who I might contact? No worries if it would have been Rhi still
                      Check your inbox mate

Comment

Good luck with getting a tour

It’s amazing if you can get it. The S&F 10th anniversary tour was on a weekend, so not many staff around, but still some amazing things to see.
                        If you get to see the workshop during the week, it is an amazing hive of activity.

Cheers,
                        Scriff

Comment

So via email, my plan stalled. Luckily I'm not easily defeated so I shall try again in person and see if I can use British sweets to bribe my way in

Comment

Working...
                          X