Congratulations on your first big milestone pocketreef

Congratulations

Comment

Congratulations pocketreef

Here's to 1000 more

Comment

Congrats from me too!

Comment

Congratulations on your first 1000 posts pocketreef. It's great to have you on this forum. Here's to the next 1000.

Comment

oh, love ya tkx

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Congrats Pocketreef! Love your posts buddy!

Comment

My congratulation for 1000 postings.
                  The Argonath. Long have I desired to look upon the kings of old. My kin.

Comment

Thank you so much folks. We need to meet. We should all start to make plans to go to San Diego Comic-Con in 2021 for the 20th anniversary of the Fellowship. I think Weta will bring their whiz-poppers. They'll put on quite a show, you'll see. We have 2 years to plan, no excuses.

Comment

Congrats Pocketreef. Keep ‘em coming.

Comment

Originally posted by pocketreef View Post
                        Thank you so much folks. We need to meet. We should all start to make plans to go to San Diego Comic-Con in 2021 for the 20th anniversary of the Fellowship. I think Weta will bring their whiz-poppers. They'll put on quite a show, you'll see. We have 2 years to plan, no excuses.
                        Sounds like a fine idea with one huge problem, getting tickets to SDCC is next to impossible, then there is the hotel room hunt .... without those 'minor' problems, it would make for an awesome time.

Comment

Elessar always attends and he has a huge luggage allowance and he always gets a penthouse suite with plenty of floor space apparently which means suitcase stowaways and slumber party!

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Mac View Post
                            Elessar always attends and he has a huge luggage allowance and he always gets a penthouse suite with plenty of floor space apparently which means suitcase stowaways and slumber party!
                            The second part with the slumber party is pretty much how it is done. all three times I've been at SDCC I have slept on the floor in an apartment someone else has rented for the week. Big thanks to Rumi and Josh, and for Sam to bring a mattress for me to sleep on.

Huge congratulations on your first big milestone, Pocketreef. Very glad to have you here. It's always a joy to read your posts

Comment

Congrats =)

Comment

Working...
                              X