Clear All

Originally posted by Stig View Post
    Do we have a new topics window?
    Now, now Stig be nice.

Originally posted by Yvdir View Post

No here on this bar, there is no more new topics as on your pictures for me

PS: Sorry for my bad english
    Your English is just fine.
    Just been away from the forum too long and have forgotten way to much.

Thanks for the picture.

Interesting, as member Help still has these in their bar ...

Yvdir, you are also missing Weta NZ in the top menu bar, and not only New Topics but also Who's Online in the second menu bar.

Those that are reading this and are Flamers, meaning you have between 100 and 2999, can you please check to see if your 2 menu bars are like Yvdir, that are missing these 3 'buttons' please, and reply in this thread. Thanks.

Yvdir, Stig is aware of this situation and is checking into it. Hopefully he gets it all figured out soon so that you have all the "buttons" you are suppose to.
    Thanks for letting us know.

Edit: better yet can all of you that have more than 100 posts inform us as to whether you have menu bars that look like Yvdir or that of the one in this post. Thanks again for your help everyone.
    Last edited by Minuialwen; 4 October 2020, 06:25. Reason: See Edit:

Comment

Mine looks like Yvdir's Min. Maybe you Mods get extra perks.

Comment

Originally posted by Ithildin View Post
        Mine looks like Yvdir's Min. Maybe you Mods get extra perks.
        Thanks for letting us know Ithildin.

Oh we do get extra 'perks'. Thing is, "Help" is a 'regular member', but has less than 100 posts and Stig is thinking that possibly when you move into the Flamer post bracket you loose these 3 'buttons' from the 2 menu bars. We are wondering if maybe they came back after the 3000 or 7000 post count, hence the reason for asking every member with more than 100 posts to inform us. Stig was very observant and noticed that @Ydvir just moved into the 'Flamer' bracket with 103 posts.

Comment

Originally posted by Minuialwen View Post

Thanks for letting us know Ithildin.

Oh we do get extra 'perks'. Thing is, "Help" is a 'regular member', but has less than 100 posts and Stig is thinking that possibly when you move into the Flamer post bracket you loose these 3 'buttons' from the 2 menu bars. We are wondering if maybe they came back after the 3000 or 7000 post count, hence the reason for asking every member with more than 100 posts to inform us. Stig was very observant and noticed that @Ydvir just moved into the 'Flamer' bracket with 103 posts.
          Thanks Min!

Comment

I don’t have the Weta NZ button on the first bar, but I do have new topics and who’s online on the second bar.

Comment

Originally posted by FrodoEyes View Post
              I don’t have the Weta NZ button on the first bar, but I do have new topics and who’s online on the second bar.
              Well this is very interesting. Thanks so much FrodoEyes for taking the time to inform us.

Comment

Long ago, I once found a handy little button called "Today's Posts", but since then I haven't been able to find it again

But today I tried logging out of the forum, and then the little button appeared again!

Guess it only appears when you log out, mystery solved! For years I just stayed logged in all the time, hence no button

Comment

New topics have come back

Thank you very much

Comment

Working...
                  X