This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi. Hope someone can help.

I'm trying to change my sig pic but it's not showing up. I'm using photobucket. It shows up when I go back and look at it but not on the board.

Never mind. Showing up.
    Last edited by Arwensbane; 20th August 2015, 15:09. Reason: Chomping on stupid pills

Comment

Just checking again. Now when I tried to post in another thread, the sig doesn't show up but it shows up here. I don't get it.

Comment

Just wondering, is this forum set up to backup everything so we don't need to start up again in case of a crash?

Comment

Originally posted by Sirjump View Post
          Just wondering, is this forum set up to backup everything so we don't need to start up again in case of a crash?
          Uhm, maybe... Let me ask the higher powers 'bout that

Comment

Hello!! Is anything strange happening with the signatures...? Mine, just disappeared and the option to upload a new one seems to be missing..Any thoughts??

Comment

Yes, a great many thoughts, first one is I need to update my post on how to do signatures, as this is way outdated and will no longer work. Thank you so much for the heads up SindarElf. I will update the "How to do Signatures" post and then PM you. Sorry about this.

Comment

Originally posted by Minuialwen View Post
                Yes, a great many thoughts, first one is I need to update my post on how to do signatures, as this is way outdated and will no longer work. Thank you so much for the heads up SindarElf. I will update the "How to do Signatures" post and then PM you. Sorry about this.
                No need to apologize!! Thanks for the fast reply!!

Comment

You are most welcome. Hopefully the new instructions work like a charm.

http://flameofudun.net/forum/welcome...5951#post35951

Comment

Just checking!!

Comment

Update:
                      As different sized avatars isn't really something vbulleting cloud (which we are running) is a big supporter of, the 3K "big head" avatars is no more. Sadly.

Because of this we are trying something new with the ranks. I guess you have already seen the moderators have had a blue box under their avatar for a couple of weeks now. More information in the first post.

Comment

Stig If I had known I wouldn't have bothered posting so much

Comment

Originally posted by Vicksken View Post
                          Stig If I had known I wouldn't have bothered posting so much
                          It was all for nothing

Comment

Hi everyone !

Since this morning the Forum appear like that for me on Google Chrome :

Capture

I also tried on edge it is the same

Comment

Oh no

Is it broken

Comment

Stig Don't know what's happen maybe some orcs who take the control of the forum XD

I try on an other computer i have the same thing

Comment

Working...
                                X