Forum rules and FAQ (short version)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #61
    Hi. Hope someone can help.

    I'm trying to change my sig pic but it's not showing up. I'm using photobucket. It shows up when I go back and look at it but not on the board.

    Never mind. Showing up.
    Last edited by Arwensbane; 20th August 2015, 15:09. Reason: Chomping on stupid pills

    Comment


      #62
      Just checking again. Now when I tried to post in another thread, the sig doesn't show up but it shows up here. I don't get it.

      Comment


        #63
        Just wondering, is this forum set up to backup everything so we don't need to start up again in case of a crash?

        Comment


          #64
          Originally posted by Sirjump View Post
          Just wondering, is this forum set up to backup everything so we don't need to start up again in case of a crash?
          Uhm, maybe... Let me ask the higher powers 'bout that

          Comment


            #65
            Hello!! Is anything strange happening with the signatures...? Mine, just disappeared and the option to upload a new one seems to be missing..Any thoughts??

            Comment


              #66
              Yes, a great many thoughts, first one is I need to update my post on how to do signatures, as this is way outdated and will no longer work. Thank you so much for the heads up SindarElf. I will update the "How to do Signatures" post and then PM you. Sorry about this.

              Comment


                #67
                Originally posted by Minuialwen View Post
                Yes, a great many thoughts, first one is I need to update my post on how to do signatures, as this is way outdated and will no longer work. Thank you so much for the heads up SindarElf. I will update the "How to do Signatures" post and then PM you. Sorry about this.
                No need to apologize!! Thanks for the fast reply!!

                Comment


                  #68
                  You are most welcome. Hopefully the new instructions work like a charm.

                  http://flameofudun.net/forum/welcome...5951#post35951

                  Comment


                    #69
                    Just checking!!

                    Comment


                      #70
                      Update:
                      As different sized avatars isn't really something vbulleting cloud (which we are running) is a big supporter of, the 3K "big head" avatars is no more. Sadly.

                      Because of this we are trying something new with the ranks. I guess you have already seen the moderators have had a blue box under their avatar for a couple of weeks now. More information in the first post.

                      Comment


                        #71
                        Stig If I had known I wouldn't have bothered posting so much

                        Comment


                          #72
                          Originally posted by Vicksken View Post
                          Stig If I had known I wouldn't have bothered posting so much
                          It was all for nothing

                          Comment


                            #73
                            Hi everyone !

                            Since this morning the Forum appear like that for me on Google Chrome :

                            Capture

                            I also tried on edge it is the same

                            Comment


                              #74
                              Oh no

                              Is it broken

                              Comment


                                #75
                                Stig Don't know what's happen maybe some orcs who take the control of the forum XD

                                I try on an other computer i have the same thing

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X