I’m back after a 5?4?3? year hiatus! What’s new?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’m back after a 5?4?3? year hiatus! What’s new?

The website’s got some new features. And there’s Anthony with the preorder advance announcements! (Whaaat?)

how’s everyone?!

me, I started collecting comics. And I now own Grond!

Welcome Home Nomad good to see you. Enjoy!
    The Red Room
    https://www.flameofudun.net/forum/co...7-the-red-room

Comment

Welcome back!
      Sorry to say that Anthony hasn't been giving us a heads up in a while. Either way I hope you enjoy your time here

Comment

Welcome back nomad.

Hopefully your time away way for incredibly wonderful reasons, trips around the world and such.
        This forum's 3 year anniversary will be occurring soon. So you have not been gone as long as you thought. Of course time does seem to go by much slower when you are not enjoying this wonderful place. Hope you can stick around for awhile this time.

Comment

Welcome back Nomad and congratulations on your new purchase

Comment

Hi again. Glad you dropped in!

Comment

Hi!

Comment

Welcome back. You've missed loads! Love ins, Love outs, new releases, old releases, how to build a Hobbit hole, how to rob a bank etc etc.

Have fUn catching up!

Comment

I dont recall you but hi

Comment

Hi Nomad, I have short term memory loss Hi Nomad, I have short term memory loss .............................

Comment

Welcome back, Nomad!

Comment

Welcome back to the "Flame of Udun", Nomad.
                        The Argonath. Long have I desired to look upon the kings of old. My kin.

Comment

welcome back Nomad

Comment

aaaaaaaaaand then I went and disappeared again! Ooops! been attending so many comic cons (smaller ones). And in October I am going to NYCC! To be honest I was avoiding the forum because I visited ONE time and I ended up buying around 500 dollars worth of stuff from weta (my May credit card statement is testament to that). With the comics and other toys and more weta, my wallet is ready to kill me TOO MANY LINES!!!). I hope I stick around for longer this time. In the meanwhile, I will go check out all the threads!

Comment

Welcome back

Can't wait to hear your report on NYCC. It's so on my list of things I want to go to...

And yes, this forum is very bad for out wallets. Or should I say, some people here?

Comment

Nomad the Human Yo-Yo!

Comment

Originally posted by nomad View Post
                                  aaaaaaaaaand then I went and disappeared again! Ooops! been attending so many comic cons (smaller ones). And in October I am going to NYCC! To be honest I was avoiding the forum because I visited ONE time and I ended up buying around 500 dollars worth of stuff from weta (my May credit card statement is testament to that). With the comics and other toys and more weta, my wallet is ready to kill me TOO MANY LINES!!!). I hope I stick around for longer this time. In the meanwhile, I will go check out all the threads!
                                  Maybe it's easier if you visit more regularly. Then you will be more at ease with the temptation... Or you fail and end up with a daily purchase. It's a win-win situation.

Comment

Working...
                                  X