Darth Vader PF (Original) Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Darth Vader PF (Original) Question

Does anyone have the first Darth Vader PF and if so can you post a picture of the power adapter including the power specs.

I have it but I need to dig the adapter before taking photos. Might take few days. I use normally only batteries there, no adapter needed.

Comment

Exactly what I did but I sold it and now the buyer is complaining that the statue is greatly devalued without the adapter and demanding an enormous refund. Any help would be appreciated and I have until Wednesday to come up with a solution.

Comment

Well if you are not in any bad situation with money you can always say that he or she doesn't have to buy it. Problem solved. In my opinion it really does not affect the statue so much.... 5% max.

Comment

Originally posted by MTT View Post
          Well if you are not in any bad situation with money you can always say that he or she doesn't have to buy it. Problem solved. In my opinion it really does not affect the statue so much.... 5% max.
          I wish it was that easy. I already sold it and shipped it. The person that bought it noticed it was missing and wants an $80.00 credit for it. I did not even think about it since i only used the batteries since I got it.

Comment

I remember there were adapters for Vader and Obi-Wan. One came with only US plugs and the other Sideshow somehow managed to deliver with EU plugs for UE collectors.

Can't actually remember which one was which.

So here is a pic of both.

Comment

Perfect. Thank you.

Comment

Just tell him, the buyer, that "the force" costs extra Adam!

Comment

Yes and to not underestimate my "power".

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow King View Post
                    Yes and to not underestimate my "power".
                    Actually the force is not strong with this one. It's only 4,5V / 300mA.

Comment

This is so cheeky. How much would an adapter cost? $10?

Comment

Working...
                      X