Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only collect pf if they are as good as sideshowdef eneyone got bob fett 1/4

Comment

Didn't know Hot Toys did 1:4 scale. Is Boba Fett the only one?

I am so screwed if they start making Marvel 1:4 figures. Captain o' Captain :drool

Comment

Originally posted by Stig View Post
        Didn't know Hot Toys did 1:4 scale. Is Boba Fett the only one?
        Yep, Boba is the first and so far only one. They are working on a Stormtrooper and Vader (ROTS version unfortunately)

Originally posted by Stig View Post
        I am so screwed if they start making Marvel 1:4 figures. Captain o' Captain :drool
        Where have you been? Look up the 1/4 Iron Man Mark 43 released recently. Arguably the best Hot Toys figure ever.
        Mark 45 is coming later in the year and Mark 42 is in development. Nothing else yet, would love a Cap.

Comment

Originally posted by egel View Post

Where have you been? Look up the 1/4 Iron Man Mark 43 released recently. Arguably the best Hot Toys figure ever.
          Mark 45 is coming later in the year and Mark 42 is in development. Nothing else yet, would love a Cap.
          Far away for Hot Toys release news it seems

Comment

Boughy ss boba fett exc awsome interested in the hot toys stormtooper though
            Reg vader will probably get the ss new vader later in the yesr

Iron man xliii $554 expensive looks awsome its on list list

Comment

I just bought the Sieshow 1:6 R2-D2. He looks great. Cant wait for him.to arrive.
              I also bought the Sandtrooper and Tatooine Luke Skywalker recently butbhave yet to find time or space to open them haha
              "I aim to misbehave." Captain Malcolm Reynolds, Serenity

Comment

I just bought the Spacetrooper during a discount sale. Got him for a pretty price and he will go nicely with my Sandtrooper.

Comment

Just picked up the Boba Fett regular figure. He looks fantastic. I wanted to get the deluxe version with Sarlacc Pit base but it was getting a bit expensive. Also opened up my Sandtrooper and they look great with Han, Chewie and R2-D2. Im now thinking about trying to build some kind of display for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Warofoz View Post
                    Just picked up the Boba Fett regular figure. He looks fantastic. I wanted to get the deluxe version with Sarlacc Pit base but it was getting a bit expensive. Also opened up my Sandtrooper and they look great with Han, Chewie and R2-D2. Im now thinking about trying to build some kind of display for them.
                    That is quite the set you have there Warofoz. Love to see the display once you create it, I am sure it will be fantastic Warofoz!

Comment

Just po'd HT Rey and BB-8. I've wanted that set since I saw it. I'd like Finn but don't know if I can swing him$$$. Still fretting about Kylo as re the 1:6 irritated about the lack of a switch-out portrait - IMO it's one thing for a stormtrooper; it's another for a character who appears a lot of the time in a film masked, and unmasked. Or Darth Vader where you never see that much of his face.

Maybe if I get a big coupon or something, I'll get KR.

Comment

Originally posted by AmberDwarf View Post
                        Just po'd HT Rey and BB-8. I've wanted that set since I saw it. I'd like Finn but don't know if I can swing him$$$. Still fretting about Kylo as re the 1:6 irritated about the lack of a switch-out portrait - IMO it's one thing for a stormtrooper; it's another for a character who appears a lot of the time in a film masked, and unmasked. Or Darth Vader where you never see that much of his face.

Maybe if I get a big coupon or something, I'll get KR.
                        Heh. Give it time, This is HT we are talking about. They do like to make about 5 different versions of every character that comes out! (I have both variations of Loki...)

Personally, I have TFA Kylo and I think he's well worth it. I have no desire to have a separate head sculpt of him without the helmet. Sure, he has some very important moments without the helm, but to me, the helmet makes him Kylo Ren. He's a lot more imposing with it on than off. It pulls together that whole menacing aura that he likes to project.

The TFA Kylo is superb! The epitome of the character through and through.

I know there are those collectors who opt to go the custom head sculpt to meet the desire to have an unhelmeted version.

But like I said, I'm sure HT will come out with at least one more version of Kylo by the trilogy wraps. I might consider a second, no helmet version, but only if they do him justice!

Comment

Sideshow are doing some Black Friday deals if anyone is interested in their Hot Toys and 1:6 range. Most of their SW TFA figures are 15% off I believe.

Comment

Pre-ordered Chirrut this morning. Will probably pick up a Deluxe version of the Death Trooper at some point as well.

Comment

Hoping Santa will bring me a mail excited pre order

Comment

I bought ANH Princess Leia a couple of months ago. Lucky I did as with refent events I think she might be hard to find now. Might look at getting Obi Wan soon too.

Comment

Originally posted by Little Lion View Post
                                  Pre-ordered Chirrut this morning. Will probably pick up a Deluxe version of the Death Trooper at some point as well.
                                  I actually came to this thread wondering if they had made some figures from Rogue One (of they would have)

The movie itself was great and these are really cool as well. Anyone else than LittleLion ordered these?

Comment

I havent. Some great looking figures but I think I will stick with the Original Trilogy for the time being.

Comment

Some great deals from Sideshow if you are after The Force Awakens Hot Toys figures. Especially the Stormtroopers.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/blog/squ...s-by-sideshow/

Comment

Finally after years of waiting we have one of my most sought after figures- Jedi Luke Skywalker. I cant wait to get him, but as usual with Hot Toys you have to wait about a year for release. He looks incredible though.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collecti...t-toys-903109/

Comment

Today Grand Moff Tarkin was announced! Wow

Comment

Working...
                                          X