Star Wars Hot Toys

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Star Wars Hot Toys

Hey just wondering if anyone here is going to collect the Star Wars Hot Toys figures that are starting to be released. I am thinking about it, but its difficult to start a new, and expensive line of collectables.
    "I aim to misbehave." Captain Malcolm Reynolds, Serenity

Just the 1/4 stuff. Not 100% sure on Boba, but the ROTS Vader will definitely be mine!

Comment

If I had the space I might but I need to save some room for all the weta sculptures I am going to buy later in the year

Comment

I am digging the 1:6 line, but recently saw a pic of Chewbacca and thought he looked terrible!
        The new Sideshow Scout Trooper looks amazing.

Comment

Trying too keep it to the bad guy imperials, trying very hard.

Comment

There is some great bad guys coming out. But there are so.many Vaders these days its hard to pick one. I Can't wait for a Snowtrooper to be released.

Comment

I would love the scout trooper and speeder bike, but this AUD is killing us!

Scriff

Comment

Who's gonna order this figure? I don't have any 1/6 action scale figures of note apart from threezero's Game of Thrones line, but man, the hype is making this hard to pass up!

Last edited by Ramsay Bolton; 8th September 2015, 23:11.

Comment

I won't order anything before I've seen the movie... this time!

H.
                  Do you like books? Visit the New books, old books thread!

Comment

I want to get that figure bad! Wish it were 1/4 though or 1/5 at least. New movie is going to rock! Looking forward to seeing this guy, and Phasma, in action!

Comment

Heres my Stormtrooper, i have the Scout and bike on the way and 1/4 Boba Fett on order,should ship soon i hope

Comment

Has anyone heard if Hot Toys releases will have any overlaps with Sideshow's own line of 1:6 figures? I hate to buy Hot Toys just to see the same character made again by SS.
                        Last edited by phanatix; 28th October 2015, 13:33. Reason: Mispelled

Comment

I recently picked up the First Order Squad Leader Stormtrooper from Hot Toys

Comment

Theres been quite a lot of SW Hot Toys releases of late. Anyone pick up anything? I have gotten the ANH Luke Skywalker exclusive and the Sandtrooper. I have yet to open either of them as space and time are 2 commodities I currently lack.

Comment

I might get Captain Phasma and Kylo Ren.

Comment

I'd love to pick up the First Order Stormtrooper - but they are a bit exxy. Love the look of them though.

Scriff

Comment

The Kylo Ren does look great. And I have the Squad Leader- I have seen them at Zing and they do look great. But the price is a bit steep. Hot Toys are starting to get a little out of control with their prices. And don't even talk about the secondary market- its ridiculous!

Comment

Received my Kylo Ren about a week ago, he looks amazing, really happy with it!
                                    "If it bleeds, we can kill it"

Comment

Originally posted by Warofoz View Post
                                      The Kylo Ren does look great. And I have the Squad Leader- I have seen them at Zing and they do look great. But the price is a bit steep. Hot Toys are starting to get a little out of control with their prices. And don't even talk about the secondary market- its ridiculous!
                                      I saw them at Zing too and while they look very cool, just too steeply priced.

Scriff

Comment

I pre-ordered Kylo Ren and Princess Leia but i have since lost interest in Hot Toys, they just arent for me. Im a statue guy no matter how nice Hot Toys look

Comment

Working...
                                        X