The Mandalorian

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Absolutely fantastic! THIS is how you do Star Wars properly! In the Season 2 finale I got constant goosebumps for the last 15 minutes and cried like a baby...

Disney, please let Favreau and Feloni do EVERY Star Wars TV-Show or Movie from now on

Comment

Originally posted by Stig View Post
      A fan theory said it was the love child of Yoda and Yaddle (sp?). That's a theory I hate. I really dislike the SW thing that everything and everyone has to be related.
      And it would be totally out of Yoda's character.

Comment

Ou, I nearly ruined the show. Just in time I noticed that here are comments regarding the ending of Season 2 so I immediately stopped reading. I am in episode 5 (or was it 4?) so I have 3 more to watch. I'll come back after checking them but in general I agree with you all. This series is an instant hit with me even if I'm not total fanboy but I know what I like.

Comment

The ending of season 2 was EPIC! Gave all the fans something they have waited 30 years for!
          I just love how the Mandalorian has really revived Star Wars after a fairly lacklustre sequel trilogy. It goes to show if you keep things simple and make good characters and have an enjoyable story people will be entertained.

Oh and I LOVED the set up at the end for the new series!
          Star Wars is exciting again!
          "I aim to misbehave." Captain Malcolm Reynolds, Serenity

Comment

Working...
          X