X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stig View Post

Is it all three in one piece?

That's an odd selection of countries :?
    No there is a little ani, big ani and a vader I think. Separate but sold as a set of three.

Comment

Originally posted by Stormcrow View Post

No there is a little ani, big ani and a vader I think. Separate but sold as a set of three.

Yeah, from what I've heard it's an EP1 Anakin, EP3 Anakin, and Vader on separate bases. I will still need to see pics, but I'm sure this will be the one piece I need to get no matter what.

Comment

Originally posted by STARKILLER View Post

Yeah, from what I've heard it's an EP1 Anakin, EP3 Anakin, and Vader on separate bases. I will still need to see pics, but I'm sure this will be the one piece I need to get no matter what.
        That is correct. I live in Singapore and saw the prototypes last year at STGCC and this year they brought the painted prototypes. Photos were not allowed to be taken but they look incredible. They are pretty much museum poses but together look very impressive!

Comment

Eney news on this statues yet

Comment

Originally posted by Star wars vs lotr View Post
            Eney news on this statues yet

Just saw saw a post on Facebook of Vader looking pretty cool.

Comment

It's taken XM so long to show anything I've lost interest. Outside of the occasional Sideshow PF and GG mini busts Iron Studios is getting my SW money going forward. Their Vader looks to be the definitive 1:4 scale representation.

Comment

Yes I agree they have knocked Vader out of the park but having seen more XM images of they starwars line don't write them off.

Comment

Is there a good place to get the XM statues for second hand?

Comment

Originally posted by darthmilk View Post
                    Is there a good place to get the XM statues for second hand?
                    Not in the US. Aftermarket prices are high on most XM pieces and even those that don't gain in value cost a fortune to ship. You're looking at an average of 1k minimum on most XM statues.

Comment

Bryan Tan had an interview where he says that more Star Wars statues planned and in the works. Disney won't let him tell what pieces or show any art.

Comment

Working...
                      X