Clear All

XM Studios 1/4 Scale Star Wars Statues

WIP pics!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n16059[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]n16060[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n16052[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]n16053[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]n16054[/ATTACH]

Last edited by STARKILLER; 21 July 2015, 17:49.

Finally! A 1/4 TPM Ani!

Comment

What, no droids, I want the droids !!!

I originally would have wanted R2-D2 and 3-CPO in separate bases, unluckily that version from Sideshow was the exclusive one so I missed that by hours.

Any information of the pricing policy for these ?

Comment

Not at the moment. Unless you live in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia, Austria, Germany, Liechtenstein, Switzerland, Italy, France, Spain or Portugal, or know anyone who can ship you product from there, expect to pay double or sometimes triple the price on the secondary market.

I hope you get your droid wish, but you may be better off buying the SS EX.

Comment

Originally posted by MTT View Post
          What, no droids, I want the droids !!!

I originally would have wanted R2-D2 and 3-CPO in separate bases, unluckily that version from Sideshow was the exclusive one so I missed that by hours.
          I'm much the same, just due to space, etc I'd be more then happy with a great R2-D2 at 1/4 scale on a base by himself. I'd buy that to display with my Obi Wan and Leia PF's.

Comment

XM Studios Premium Collectibles and Studio HIVE is proud to show you design of our first officially licensed Star Wars statue! One of the most feared bounty hunters in the galaxy....BOBA FETT!

Comment

So much AWESOME!

Comment

That statue could be really cool, but it will all come down to how the jet and smoke look. And also, has anyone done a Boba Fett falling head first into a Sarlacc, that would be really funny!

Comment

Beautiful statue!!!!

Comment

Who is xm studios never heard of them before ?

Comment

Are they making fully boxed 1/4 or kits

Comment

Interesting - haven't heard of them before. Keen to see the final products..

Scriff

Comment

They have done a lot good statues last year of Marvel characters

Comment

I should have not started to check this thread. Now I am really tempted of the Boba Fett piece. It actually is starting to look really nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyle View Post
                              That statue could be really cool, but it will all come down to how the jet and smoke look. And also, has anyone done a Boba Fett falling head first into a Sarlacc, that would be really funny!

Complete with burping sound effects.

Comment

A couple of teased pics:
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]n23527[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n23528[/ATTACH]

Still waiting on the Vader trio. Hopefully tomorrow.

Comment

I've seen the wip pics for starwars, it looks epic. The vader trio is just mind blowing. Hope the licence stretches to Europe.

Comment

Originally posted by Stormcrow View Post
                                    I've seen the wip pics for starwars, it looks epic. The vader trio is just mind blowing. Hope the licence stretches to Europe.

Congrats! The Vader trio is the one that I want the most because of EP1 Anakin. Can't wait to see pics.

Comment

Originally posted by Stormcrow View Post
                                      Is it all three in one piece?

Originally posted by STARKILLER View Post
                                      Not at the moment. Unless you live in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia, Austria, Germany, Liechtenstein, Switzerland, Italy, France, Spain or Portugal, or know anyone who can ship you product from there, expect to pay double or sometimes triple the price on the secondary market.

I hope you get your droid wish, but you may be better off buying the SS EX.
                                      That's an odd selection of countries :?

Comment

I like the stormtroopers ss are taking so long to produce pf like over a year for cody ships end of sept now

Comment

Working...
                                        X