Lladro Star Wars Rebel Wowen statue line

Don't know the scale

Click image for larger version

Name:	Collector-Panel-Star-Wars-Celebration-Chicago-2019-079.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	480.8 KB
ID:	146533
    Attached Files

Looking at the head in those hands it may be 1/4 scale?

I kind of wished Ashoka would make an appearance in the new trilogy as a grown up/old jedi master.

Comment

I think 1/3 scale

Comment

That's really nice looking. It's interesting its ceramic. It's hard to tell if its 1/4 or 1/3 scale. It seems slightly small to be 1/3 but feels slightly larger than 1/4 scale. Are they planning to make these full scale pieces or just busts?

Comment

Looking at their pieces, these will probably go for thousands of dollars. If not tens of thousands. They are THAT expensive. A shame, because I'm still waiting for a great Ahsoka statue that I can afford!

Comment

Originally posted by DarkShadow View Post
            Looking at their pieces, these will probably go for thousands of dollars. If not tens of thousands. They are THAT expensive. A shame, because I'm still waiting for a great Ahsoka statue that I can afford!
            Yeah they make high end stuff so I’m sure the price will be up there. I wonder how many they’ll end up making.

Im still trying to find out more information on the $25,000 R2D2 at the new Star Wars ship at Disney world. I can’t find anything about it really online besides the price tag.

Comment

Working...
            X