Star Wars Related News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some of you might have come across this piece of fan fiction in the news lately

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/scifi_...leaked-a139816

First off I do have to say that adding reincarnation to the Star Wars universe might be a bit of a mistake. But putting that aside, even if this is true how can Kylo Ren be getting visions from Anakin when Anakin has already been reincarnated into Rey at least 18+ years ago? Bit of a plot whole there.
    Last edited by John; 13 March 2017, 23:51.

Comment

Wasn't sure where to put this, if it's in the wrong place please feel free to move or delete it . . .

Hoping this might bring a bit of a smile to your face:

Comment

hahahaha good one Min

Comment

The Han Solo movie seems to be getting some newsworthy attention. What do you guys think about all this?

Last edited by John; 3 July 2017, 02:01.

Comment

I came across a new animation made by 1 fan on his computer. I thought you guys might like to take a look. Go full screen and turn your volume on https://www.facebook.com/socker.suenl/videos/10213437070666466/?fref=mentions?

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
              I came across a new animation made by 1 fan on his computer. I thought you guys might like to take a look. Go full screen and turn your volume on https://www.facebook.com/socker.suenl/videos/10213437070666466/?fref=mentions?
              That video contains more STAR WARS feeling than episodes 7 + 8 combined.
              Do you like books? Visit the New books, old books thread!

Comment

Originally posted by Homunculus1916 View Post

That video contains more STAR WARS feeling than episodes 7 + 8 combined.
                I agree

Merry Christmas Hormunculus1916

Comment

I agree

Merry Christmas Hormunculus1916
                  Thanks John, merry Christmas to you, too!
                  Do you like books? Visit the New books, old books thread!

Comment

Chewbacca Actor Peter Mayhew From 'Star Wars' Dies at 74

I am glad I met him in 2010. He was very nice man.

Rest in peace

Comment

Agree Wiking I met him once at supernova. Very calm, collected and peaceful man.

Comment

I wish I had some good news guys but we might be in for a bit of a wait for the mandalorian and all the other exclusive content from the Disney Plus streaming site here in Australia and possibly New Zealand.
                        This report I saw today just reminded me of it. scroll down to the release date section. 3rd paragraph down. https://www.cnet.com/news/disney-plu...-wars-netflix/

And then I remembered the exclusivity rights that channel 7 has with the Disney company. Basically saying that until the show has been aired on the channel 7 network it can not be shown or sold anywhere in Australia ( possibly New Zealand as well ) If anyone noticed that they had not released the DVD of the last season of rebels, even though it had been released in the US for over a year, it was because Channel 7 had not aired it yet and therefore it was not allowed to be sold in Australia ( possibly New Zealand ).

Comment

I wish I had some good news guys but we might be in for a bit of a wait for the mandalorian and all the other exclusive content from the Disney Plus streaming site here in Australia and possibly New Zealand.
                          This report I saw today just reminded me of it. scroll down to the release date section. 3rd paragraph down. https://www.cnet.com/news/disney-plu...-wars-netflix/

And then I remembered the exclusivity rights that channel 7 has with the Disney company. Basically saying that until the show has been aired on the channel 7 network it can not be shown or sold anywhere in Australia ( possibly New Zealand as well ) If anyone noticed that they had not released the DVD of the last season of rebels, even though it had been released in the US for over a year, it was because Channel 7 had not aired it yet and therefore it was not allowed to be sold in Australia ( possibly New Zealand ).
                          You can always use a good VPN service and stream it from the US instead if it hasn’t released in New Zealand yet. When I lived in Japan I had to use a VPN regularly to get US shows for streaming services.

Comment

Originally posted by ghettodactyl View Post

You can always use a good VPN service and stream it from the US instead if it hasn’t released in New Zealand yet. When I lived in Japan I had to use a VPN regularly to get US shows for streaming services.
                            Thanks mate I could do that but my Star Wars days are pretty much behind me now. I just saw this news on the Disney Plus release schedule and thought others might like to take a look

Comment

Those kind of deals don't last forever, do they?

Comment

Originally posted by Stig View Post
                                Those kind of deals don't last forever, do they?
                                All depends on how the contract was worded. It could have been never ending. The Channel 7 network has had exclusive rights to Disney for well over 35 years now.

Comment

Working...
                                X