Need Help with SSW Helm List

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A great resource, I too wish it was updated more frequently.

Comment

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't the creator of the toytracker site originally do it as a school project? I'm surprise the domain is still registered and active.

Comment

Unsure, I never knew who did it but it seems like a great project if so.

Comment

I am not a collector of 1/4 scale helms but I have just one question, how much are Gandalf's hat and Isildur helm worth right now?

Comment

Originally posted by wiking View Post
            I am not a collector of 1/4 scale helms but I have just one question, how much are Gandalf's hat and Isildur helm worth right now?
            I'm not a collector of that line either, I only own two helm's from that line. (Wichking's helm and Gondorian king's guard's helm.)
            But I think the guy on Tradera is pretty much spot on with his price, about 500 SEK ($60) each, according to sold items on ebay.

Comment

60 bucks is nearly for free.

Comment

Originally posted by wiking View Post
                Gandalf's hat seems to be rarer than most of the SSW helms and tends to sell more around the 75 - 80 USD range.
                Isildur is often around that range as well.

I found that the 'bad guy helms' usually sold for 27 - 40 USD while the 'good guy helms/hats' always sold for more. Not sure is this helps at all.

Comment

It's a very good job, Frealaf. The only little mistake I've seen is that the ORC LEGION HELM is not an OPEN EDITION. It was limited to 2500 and we only could buy it into the TheOneRing website, because it was a SSW donation to this site, if I'm not wrong.

Some pictures of the old SSW helms+ uruk hai general helm. I hope it helps:

Click image for larger version  Name:	PmLLeaLmmnSm0spZKaO7iC-YvGAY4JWc6GlbG-DryTiyPJymEpaO8ApvhkRVtaP1pi1lM0AqmxWtMa_Y6LJoocXGzXsv_FY23Ioeq2yHCUb6Y_X5vRQA7uZ_lmYGULP7sj9VAqDUE0xjSHD7Pc3ZakXJQfpPiOsAxE5XuSk-yeCl9ecGkN-ruIbv8hEhw7tCZr3uvYm1719SaWTEjaOWuS3lfHS2sFmVYYWuxBaZXHaTSm3OzSd0548EuEv0try Views:	2 Size:	266.7 KB ID:	103831
                  Click image for larger version  Name:	be6LGQ0ZiBj-EvHw40h-JzcG9PSNqMRybJsbaCrd08Y6TM37y8jGSgA_w4e51ZOqFxcJYV2kdfxRrFZeJ74uWyrJqPuCT0UYiMzHpKiAxcMsGQ9U6yd3RSU5OZDyPL3FDKTZfprh9eXNSspywcouK9P_QZsmEtmrnqo6tcJMufyltr6A_9GeUCYASMjz2gTUWBLlLZQmJqR_ks6-kZcEYf0CC7DNO6ZKAW5mfxxPpUmzbkOBvJxC10bsrCE5loq Views:	1 Size:	264.8 KB ID:	103832
                  Click image for larger version  Name:	5peRMnASeCu1HQMPhYb6wKJmLVSr3nenjgdSI5TNOuLiCfiuwQfFjXChDVmm1zy8TaSlpEfqQPyvh89gKh0i5s18PDLptVKmQOxMvR5R55zxI2guwMxwDc9S8KD7G0Be7NKFYmC4jNqh27DKBp4hZRsuZLYc0HeaTUSQECtPR7mOSBvN_PumADFImQ-O8xUkF5glWgcNEaFba5rO9Z1JKETV9OTVaDVHk-N8hS6RvKl1yDg9YIlm2xpfZKsTyA6 Views:	1 Size:	268.5 KB ID:	103833
                  Click image for larger version  Name:	YSiFfBQ1puVsp1NQlc9C4gFVV9iqlCwFT-rQPZ5eNIoyvxxp_8P50vk6xdNQfS_MwJG8RTx3NSTT-CkydNDcL9RDmtIFMuM1vugHkcV7qLbYtMMYDLTNb9PPztbMNO1iJGCTykgalsI_7wgZ81A5CDUpLmokOjDVY6YNmDfGLtpRte9aUnGIbUrKxzqjQpKfRVy5UAr380AV_iooYVXNEalcJwUvJnJGo57e3Ufp8ff2PwD3oTmROQ7rccyFXC9 Views:	1 Size:	288.9 KB ID:	103834
                  Click image for larger version  Name:	aanEMvbtQiVlSGTCjz1FkjxBNxjStVAy2UWsBFj7hyIUMyqkQftsd1GoUE9MU4yFai3n-b2lFd7OqXzzWKJ62EedM8ojb3kAaKQMW-uJTqPc_fYuPdz59TOK6tpQ--eG01W0rylOwAP6ipsOvG9CEB_rdTsUCXP-4sHoaehYCiARqP_s5R87JA_G06ksyISjoI71TVmaAjpgWUEwzue-UMCIdZnaeDPAjRLohpPYKd5LVdv7YHBfNJ1Bs2Ybr-S Views:	1 Size:	362.5 KB ID:	103835

Click image for larger version  Name:	2jqZ6mEB_FCSGGQRHufD3cNo9LzXgFraJ2kX76MoqaKOYzPWKRezHJlTV3y54bXnT1A08jwss-Hos5XMsR2JYY7GsX_z49qN3HrIBn-uXcF-WeY42xC0_QUZVQIG63iFdVdGKSUa2x7P_aVucT2pAV9Uf23jdM-RCnhu-p7VMAbDTzUmEqj9r3q6Qb0vYMWB2RJGiahQsRMDWMhU9bFm_VYBPvJMkdWjILoe8p7zT9i86If1yecN7jMwWIVYlHu Views:	1 Size:	302.1 KB ID:	103836
                  Click image for larger version  Name:	BcdZMXA0JpVneQmeUWAPQUfJTIekJBIoeIfcAh9EEAMHPD18JEh76vXCu_HKsF2IEflhNn7-XnxqCkZt2evI8uW4LTQ-sGi8HY91PCzXrke8jCDT2axR1jIbhScRksQxJ6h4NEDJRN5SdZ8r3AMxictpe7rLIOaHXyvgDkPecd5zLFzoR1e0k1-evqBXBQ2KNMjYm5ayxBDEpPgFdOa1eYXCnTaIzt_SQN9wS90Fmc8dEGsCwGHmWeVda9lyH1G Views:	1 Size:	357.6 KB ID:	103837
                  Click image for larger version  Name:	w0_IFMz7Qv35hbcxfX6k9i8c8yqm0GoPe5S1ijiXOjcLBR1s_sgaonxFzjm_UzOr0H9ZRBL3sPCepusPu7VtXTcrnVRLeb3rP-gsTXDGtGKeI4ozWLxadeTXw93Ej47K0nufjesxKTpdebXDfUGlsOvy-H9NBVclaki5YvfsCZhhIjLkvMDJxVZrv0-MS3rHPqxQRdpymoWcBQ7-Z1fURSjmtPb5FywNDZy7aWH3sg0gzBawpiAqiYCk68GetwX Views:	1 Size:	288.2 KB ID:	103838
                  Click image for larger version  Name:	UEZZnRxybkrpb933ji1GfOMILZ_NFMDpN_JM7tVz85mFvRz8vDzTnNOMW64n5RDZPK8JafF0DhHnA1h6eJf-HW_-f_i3PwlvlHoOVBk38mLSd1pnhqxEeLiwUmBH_hoD-d5ww9jt9G2vnezIU3T6iViWLVvx_0lVrJZ_eEp0njN05GrWuLcFIDrOa-Y91eIFYp0xZKrHaxDwjKInFLzFPy20l0URcute7YHCDlf8Rn2xFGlCl75_e5TTrJXh7pF Views:	1 Size:	250.8 KB ID:	103839
                  Click image for larger version  Name:	6psHMfVEDAHtfV0bQFcVEbrbQSrzkC4KMh8os9wuduaDNwtHsIMGDv2fVMqVwzZyDyNeu-8zutNiCsUM-fSBvh3v2GTN_Wa00-KFk11EHCTNGVZbksgMas4k9kjNGvr28FZAmeUxOMCYoXOt2MJiVQzrZvSxvDvBjo25i47Y9QRDQj7LTTBpouOlAsddniHQZAc_pLH-XwrJqoh-NpVNWS2BeAG5j9hGJ25EL-P_te1XlcjDGV5T5o6VQbnEVEG Views:	1 Size:	73.5 KB ID:	103840
                  Last edited by Ballder; 12th February 2018, 22:14.

Comment

Thank you, Herendil, Nocturno The Dark Shadow and Minuialwen. It helps a lot.

The guy from Tradera lives very close to me and that's why I am thinking abut buying those 1/4 scale but I am not really sure.

Comment

Well, €100 for both is certainly a great deal considering that they will cost more or less €80 for helmet

Comment

Very impressive collection, Ballder

Comment

That is a superb assemblage of helms there Ballder!! Only one small note haha, your King of the Dead crown is backwards

For myself, of the SSW helms the only one I have yet to acquire (that I wish to acquire - thank goodness I am not a completist!) is Gandalf's hat funnily enough. He turns up often enough tho', so I certainly wouldn't pay an exorbitant amount for him (the last two on eBay went for $50 & $62 USD).
                          - Ars longa, vita brevis -

Comment

It looks like I can get Gandalf's hat and Isildur helm and Orc Hide Helm (broken one pike but possible to fix it ) for 95 EUR. What do you think?

Comment

All three for 95 EUR? By Jove man, what is keeping you?? Lose not a moment!

Comment

I'm caunting 28 mini helms is that correct Balider ?Do you have the whole mini line or are there more than just these 28 ???

Comment

I'd always had the number 37 rattling around...

Comment

Originally posted by Nocturno The Dark Shadow View Post
                                    I'm caunting 28 mini helms is that correct Balider ?Do you have the whole mini line or are there more than just these 28 ???
                                    I always found this to be pretty useful.
                                    http://lotrcollectors.com/sideshow-helms/

Of course it doesn't have the "newer" ones..

Comment

Originally posted by P.C.E. View Post

Thanls a lot for sharing this with us.

Comment

Originally posted by P.C.E. View Post

That's why I do not want to "just" buy three helms .... It is just the beginning, buy one or two and ..... never ending story ...

Comment

Thanks for the comments. It's true that the King of the dead is backwards. But I had all on their boxes and I put them out just for the pictures and I didn't see it

I've a lot of statues, but my collection favourite part are the minihelms

Originally posted by Nocturno The Dark Shadow View Post
                                          There's 37 from the old line + uruk hai general helm.

In the pictures there are the 38 minihelms and yes, is the full old line + uruk general. I think you did a mistake counting them (or maybe there's a problem with any picture...I don't know, because I can see all of them).

By the way, I didn't knwe that page and it's a very good one...thanks PCE!!
                                          Last edited by Ballder; 18th February 2018, 10:19.

Comment

Working...
                                          X