X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats wiking. He is a beauty.

Comment

Thank you!

He is beautiful in its ugliness. I will post more picture in my topic.

Comment

Please add Premium Format Sideshow Black Orc Scout (Black orc of Mordor) #511/750

Comment

Please add Sideshow Premium Format Galadriel 178/500. I got her used, She has a paint fleck on her left cheek and a a broken left big toe, but she's still beautiful..

Click image for larger version

Name:	20191217_120409.jpg
Views:	308
Size:	140.5 KB
ID:	164113

Name:	20191217_120700.jpg
Views:	289
Size:	104.3 KB
ID:	164114

Name:	20191217_120708.jpg
Views:	291
Size:	125.2 KB
ID:	164115Click image for larger version

Name:	20191217_120732.jpg
Views:	281
Size:	102.9 KB
ID:	164116

Comment

Please add Sideshow Premium Format Gandalf the White Exclusive 497/500. Gandalf is usually dsiplayed with Glamdring sheathed (oops, had to remember to remove Glamdring's hilt from sheath for picture with Gandalf holding Glamdring).

Click image for larger version  Name:	20191217_121512.jpg Views:	1 Size:	51.4 KB ID:	164118

Click image for larger version  Name:	20191217_122124.jpg Views:	1 Size:	103.9 KB ID:	164119

Click image for larger version  Name:	20191217_122639.jpg Views:	1 Size:	72.2 KB ID:	164120

Click image for larger version  Name:	20191217_122136.jpg Views:	1 Size:	91.3 KB ID:	164121
            Last edited by Thrain; 18 December 2019, 05:34.

Comment

Hiya,
              please add this Warner Bros sample of the Boromir LSB for me. Two fingers broken, one of them missing and a few other chips. He's a fixer upper but a keeper.

IG: @randy_bagginses

Comment

Please add Moria Orc Exclusive 491/750-et Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_7861.jpg Views:	0 Size:	73.9 KB ID:	174524 Thank You ,Bishop.
                Last edited by bishop; 7 April 2020, 06:24.

Comment

Minuialwen I hope you're the one moderating this thread as well?
                  Just adding SS Aragorn as Strider Exclusive #483/550
                  Also just to remind my earlier addition SS Boromir LSB (WB sample)
                  Many thanks!

Comment

This is actually Eti 's thread to up date. Let's see if Covid19 has given him the time he needs to up date this thread.

If he has not up dated it by the time, I actually have the time and unlimited internet, I will then up date it.

Please keep adding to the list, they will be added to the registry sometime in the future.

Comment

I will take care if it in the coming days

Comment

Originally posted by RandyBaggins View Post
                        [USER="7"]
                        Just adding SS Aragorn as Strider Exclusive #483/550
                        Huge congrats on this one Randy. In my all time top three LOTR statues ever made

Comment

Originally posted by Valar View Post

Huge congrats on this one Randy. In my all time top three LOTR statues ever made
                          Thank you Valar . Couldn't agree more! I passed on the SSW piece because this was the only Strider I was intent on getting (especially with the EX portrait).

Comment

Originally posted by Valar View Post

Yeah, it's not too bad at all.

Congrats RandyBaggins you are going to love it.

Comment

Originally posted by bill59 View Post

Yeah, it's not too bad at all.

Congrats RandyBaggins you are going to love it.

Thanks Bill! Looking forward to receiving it in a few days. This used to be the top Aragorn but the P1 has challenged its position for me. But it's still the best Strider. P1 is definitely "Aragorn" and will be very hard to resist once PO opens.

Comment

Originally posted by RandyBaggins View Post

Thanks Bill! Looking forward to receiving it in a few days. This used to be the top Aragorn but the P1 has challenged its position for me. But it's still the best Strider. P1 is definitely "Aragorn" and will be very hard to resist once PO opens.
                                Yeah, the Prime 1 Aragorn does look great from what I have seen up to now. The eyes will make of break the likeness. So I'm very much looking forward to seeing some close-up pics. I am afraid I'm not a fan of the base though.

Comment

Please add Saruman Premium Exclusive 369/400.

Comment

Please add Ringwraith Exclusive #204/500.

Comment

Originally posted by Sirjump View Post
                                      Please add Ringwraith Exclusive #204/500.
                                      Great items!
                                      Congratulations
                                      "I would have gone with you to the end,into the very fires of mordor"

Comment

Working...
                                      X