Sideshow Collectibles LotR Registry

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #81
    Originally posted by Minuialwen View Post

    Are you sure that this is the Diorama that you have ToyBiz 2 Polystone?
    Diorama looks like this:


    and not the Maquettes?


    As I can not find any where that shows me that SS made an Exclusive for the Diorama.

    All the rest of your items have been added to the registry.
    It is a Maquette. Sorry for the improper labeling. Thanks

    Comment


    • #82
      Originally posted by ToyBiz 2 Polystone View Post

      It is a Maquette. Sorry for the improper labeling. Thanks
      No worries ToyBiz 2 Polystone, just wanted to make sure I was entering it in the correct location.

      Edit:
      Registry up to date.
      Last edited by Minuialwen; 6th December 2018, 08:14. Reason: all done

      Comment


      • #83
        Originally posted by Minuialwen View Post

        No worries ToyBiz 2 Polystone, just wanted to make sure I was entering it in the correct location.

        Edit:
        Registry up to date.
        Thanks again for adding my collection to your group. I have a quick question. I can see the pictures in most of the posts but some of the display case posts they do not come up. Do I need to do something or is this not a problem you are familiar with? I have tried viewing the forum from multiple devices with the same result.

        Comment


        • #84
          Hi ToyBiz 2 Polystone , If you are talking Eti, then he nor I know why his pictures do not show up. Some of the photos that were posted a year or two again could have been deleted by the member. Other than that, I would need to know more specifics in order to look into this for you.

          Comment


          • #85
            Originally posted by Minuialwen View Post
            Hi ToyBiz 2 Polystone , If you are talking Eti, then he nor I know why his pictures do not show up. Some of the photos that were posted a year or two again could have been deleted by the member. Other than that, I would need to know more specifics in order to look into this for you.
            I figured out some of the issue. A few of the pictures would not show up when I was not logged in but show up just fine when I am. The photos on Eti's page though are just blank white space below the words with no links or anything even when I am logged in. Thanks

            Comment

            Working...
            X