Holy Poop i completely forgot about this Thank you for having my back Min
    Isn't Min a gem.

Comment

• Can you please add:

The Balrog #606/1000
      The Witch King (in true form) #301/1000
      Moria Orc Swordsman OE
      Orthanc (post ruin) #450/750

This is a bittersweet moment for me as I now have all the SSW pieces! Feels amazing to have them complete yet I will really miss the thrill of the chase for those elusive pieces.

I guess my focus will now shift to complete my Sideshow collection and stay up to date with Weta

Comment

• TheWhiteHand congrats! I know very, very few people who can say that so
        Click image for larger version  Name:	hats_off_by_randomeman-d60hmzh.jpg Views:	1 Size:	67.3 KB ID:	87183

In less impressive news: after a 5 hour drive my sad little bust collection got a bit bigger:

So if someone can be so kind to add TreeBeard #1101 to my name
        Last edited by Vicksken; 10th September 2017, 22:44.
        "Not all who wander are lost"

Comment

• Originally posted by Vicksken View Post
          TheWhiteHand congrats! I know very, very few people who can say that so
          Click image for larger version Name:	hats_off_by_randomeman-d60hmzh.jpg Views:	1 Size:	67.3 KB ID:	87183

In less impressive news: after a 5 hour drive my sad little bust collection got a bit bigger:

So if someone can be so kind to add TreeBeard #1101 to my name
          So what do you think of Treebeard?? Love it?

Also that Thranduil bust is stunning, how did you get your hands on one? Sadly still missing from my collection

Comment

• TheWhiteHand TreeBeard is amazing! He's easily one of my favourite pieces and I'm not saying that cause he's my latest.

I got Thranduil on EvilBay:
            http://www.benl.ebay.be/itm/Hobbit-L...YAAOSwBg9ZeU15

Not sure if he's "real' or a recast, but he does have the coin thingy and an autograph that looks similar to the one on my Aragorn (which I did get here)

Comment

TheWhiteHand TreeBeard is amazing! He's easily one of my favourite pieces and I'm not saying that cause he's my latest.

I got Thranduil on EvilBay:
              http://www.benl.ebay.be/itm/Hobbit-L...YAAOSwBg9ZeU15

Not sure if he's "real' or a recast, but he does have the coin thingy and an autograph that looks similar to the one on my Aragorn (which I did get here)
              Thanks for the link and I knew you'd love Treebeard. He's a stunner

Comment

• I've had Treebeard since the original SSW days, and it's still one of my favourites.

So jealous you have all of the SSW statues! I once owned them all except the balrog and cave troll. I also owned every bust, helm, environment, wall plaque and medallion. I'd love to be able to collect everything, alas it must wait until I'm rich and live in a mansion with statue lair!

Comment

Congrats on picking up the Treebeard bust. I'm still looking around for one with a decent price.

And trust me, your bust collection is not sad at all! I've heard some people who never got into the bust line, but had to get Treebeard because of how massive and detailed he is.

Comment

• Originally posted by FrodoEyes View Post
                    I've had Treebeard since the original SSW days, and it's still one of my favourites.

So jealous you have all of the SSW statues! I once owned them all except the balrog and cave troll. I also owned every bust, helm, environment, wall plaque and medallion. I'd love to be able to collect everything, alas it must wait until I'm rich and live in a mansion with statue lair!
                    It's sad to see you talking in past tense, but I totally understand that it's impossible to keep it all when you still need room for beds and other boring but useful things.

Originally posted by Urulóki View Post

Congrats on picking up the Treebeard bust. I'm still looking around for one with a decent price.

And trust me, your bust collection is not sad at all! I've heard some people who never got into the bust line, but had to get Treebeard because of how massive and detailed he is.
                    Thanks! I keep going backwards and forwards on those busts. With the massive improvement Weta has been making with the likenessess (is that a word?) it's hard to look at some of those older busts and not wish for a better version But I really hope you do find him some day cause he's one of the best statues. And I do fear that this might be his only version we're going to get for another while.

Comment

• Plus he's sculpted by Dan Falconer himself, who I don't think sculpts collectibles any more? So it's even more of a must have.

Comment

• Can I add a couple please

weathertop - 1541
                        Ringwraith on steed - 3915

Comment

• Latest additions

20171012_185016

20171012_184946
                          (Not sure this one belongs here )

20171012_184936
                          Holy poop! This one makes the new ones feel like feathers

I also got Gandalf the White bust #666
                          Last edited by Vicksken; 13th October 2017, 06:15.

Comment

• Vicky do you actually know what the number 666 really means

Comment

• Very nice additions, I really like mini helmets!

666?The name of the ..... Gandalf?

Comment

• The Gandalf the White bust is a great find. I have it in my collection and can say that it is one of the best busts in the line. The Ian McKellen likeness is spot-on.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheWhiteHand View Post
                                  Can you please add:

The Balrog #606/1000
                                  The Witch King (in true form) #301/1000
                                  Moria Orc Swordsman OE
                                  Orthanc (post ruin) #450/750

This is a bittersweet moment for me as I now have all the SSW pieces! Feels amazing to have them complete yet I will really miss the thrill of the chase for those elusive pieces.

I guess my focus will now shift to complete my Sideshow collection and stay up to date with Weta
                                  Your last SSW pieces have now been added TheWhiteHand. Congrats on obtaining them all! You much really have a museum in your house.

Enjoy the hunt for the SS pieces you are missing.

Originally posted by Vicksken View Post
                                  Latest additions

20171012_184946
                                  (Not sure this one belongs here )
                                  No Vicksken, this on is a Weta helm. Which is fine, as I am the true owner of that thread it was easy enough to add it.

Congrats on your Treebeard, I know that he is much sought after.
                                  All yours have been added to a list as well.

Comment

• Thanks Min
                                    Sorry for making things even more complicated by posting them wrongly
                                    Click image for larger version

Name:	im-ashamed-of-my-actions-im-sorry.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	17.9 KB
ID:	89633

Comment

• No worries at all Vicksken. Glad I could get it all done for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by vicksken View Post
                                        thanks min :d
                                        sorry for making things even more complicated by posting them wrongly
                                        click image for larger version  name:	im-ashamed-of-my-actions-im-sorry.jpg views:	1 size:	17.9 kb id:	89633
                                        IT'S SO FLUFFY!!!

Comment

• Hullo!
                                          Would you be so good as to add the following?

Crown of the King of the Dead: 3101/4000
                                          Easterling Helm: 0046/2000
                                          Gondorian Helm Collection: A/P (Does A/P count? I hadn't the foggiest.)
                                          Helm of Eomer: 1083/3000
                                          Helm of Eowyn: 2278/3000
                                          Helm of Gimli
                                          Helm of Isildur
                                          Helm of King Elendil
                                          Helm of King Theoden: 1735/2000
                                          High Elven Infantry Helm
                                          Numenorean Infantry Helm
                                          Peregrin Took's Citadel Guard Helm: 0135/2500
                                          Rohirrim Helm of Merry: 0690/2500
                                          Rohirrim Royal Guard: 0427/2000

My thanks to you!

Comment

Working...
                                          X