Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheWhiteHand View Post

Nice numbers
    Thanks man! Trying to get my entire Sideshow/Weta 1:6 and environment collection to extremely low numbers. I’m almost there. I’ve accepted what I have with my Cave Troll and Balrog at #222 and #620 respectively but am still looking to find a low number Ringwraith on Steed to replace my #2115, but it’s proven elusive . Hopefully one day though!
    Originally posted by CroGoblin View Post
    Yeah, especially that Morgul Lord!
    Thank you Goblin! The Morgul Lord was one of the first statues I bought over 15 years ago so I was ecstatic when I got the opportunity to get #1. It’s one of my favorites from the Sideshow/Weta line with regard to his look and stance. Really nice piece in my opinion.

Comment

That's wonderful you've managed to do that, but you do know the edition numbers were random right? Number 1 doesn't mean it was the first one made. But it's still wonderful to know you have low numbers I suppose!

Comment

Originally posted by Mithrandir85 View Post
        Few more new ones:

The Morgul Lord #1/ 9500 replacing #94
        Newborn Uruk-Hai #2/ 500 replacing #73
        Witch King of Angmar #49/ 1000 replacing #656

Minas Morgul environment #5/8500

Thank you
        how do you come by such low editions wow

Comment

Originally posted by FrodoEyes View Post
          That's wonderful you've managed to do that, but you do know the edition numbers were random right? Number 1 doesn't mean it was the first one made. But it's still wonderful to know you have low numbers I suppose!
          Yes- I’d heard that from another dealer I bought from awhile back but that doesn’t really bother me. It’s great for conversation because, although it’s not really the case, most onlookers equate low #’s with 1st sculpted and increased rarity. Plus, they are more a point of pride for me as it really just makes me happier with my collection.
          Originally posted by Eti View Post

how do you come by such low editions wow
          Eti- I have two specific Sideshow dealers I purchase from in the States. Between the two of them, I’ve managed to get low numbers on almost the entire Sideshow/Weta line, save for a few items. I’m looking at an AP Gollum next but other than that, I think I’m finally finished with the line!

I have to post my numbers for the Weta figures and environments next. Don’t have many low numbers there except for #11 Boromir at Amon Hen. Hopefully soon it’ll get better!
          Last edited by Mithrandir85; 18th March 2020, 14:09.

Comment

Originally posted by Mithrandir85

Eti- I have two specific Sideshow dealers I purchase from in the States. Between the two of them, I’ve managed to get low numbers on almost the entire Sideshow/Weta line, save for a few items. I’m looking at an AP Gollum next but other than that, I think I’m finally finished with the line!

I have to post my numbers for the Weta figures and environments next. Don’t have many low numbers there except for #11 Boromir at Amon Hen. Hopefully soon it’ll get better!
            Which Gollum is that?

Comment

Originally posted by Stig View Post

Which Gollum is that?
              The SSW piece with 7500 pieces
              Click image for larger version

Name:	56E55006-1667-402B-8298-7064282E8E40.jpeg
Views:	29
Size:	148.2 KB
ID:	173555

Comment

Working...