Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vicksken View Post
    Puzzlemaster RWOS #1 ? And poop what a list
    Thank you Vicksken. I like my low edition numbers. Probably why I haven't ever completed any one set of statues (or busts, or medallions, or any other line for that matter). I just keep my eye out when I can manage it.

Comment

• The Helm of King Elendil found it's way to me Thank you for adding my name to its list.

Comment

• Eti then and if need be

Comment

• Hello there, could you add 0597/1500 Treebeard bust.
          And if you keep track of the un#'d series, the first Gandalf the Grey and the No Admittance bookends

Thank you
          Last edited by Nazgul666; 26th January 2018, 13:44.

Comment

• Minuialwen I think we can excuse his abscence: shooting video's takes a lot of time

Comment

Minuialwen I think we can excuse his abscence: shooting video's takes a lot of time

Comment

• Some new and forgotten numbers:
                - Statue Collection: Dark Lord Sauron (regular edition) #7637
                - Arms Collection: Arms of Legolas #1683
                - Helm collection: Peregrin Took's Citadel Guard Helm # 1874
                - Environment Collection: Amon Hen #1037

Thanks

Comment

• Can you please add my name to Gimli's helm?

Thanks!

Comment

• And the obverse of Vicksken's post, can you remove my moniker from the Helm of Gimli?

Comment

Can you please add my name to Gimli's helm?

Thanks!
                      On the hunt for all those beautiful mini helms Vicky ?

Comment

• Nocturno The Dark Shadow I'm trying but I fear some will never join my little army

Comment

Nocturno The Dark Shadow I'm trying but I fear some will never join my little army
                          Never say never Vicksken sometimes miracles do happen you know.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nocturno The Dark Shadow View Post

Never say never Vicksken sometimes miracles do happen you know.
                            I've learned that having no hope is the best choice to avoid disappointment But thanks for those kind words

Comment

• Hey Eti.
                              You can now add Gandalf's hat, Isildur's helm and the orc hide helm 1/4 scale for me.

Click image for larger version

Name:	QmpE_9MT6jZM8hUp27GDnNx3AGCosph2VQOZMTxxPiepwzR99sZAfe1YsmnVoP7SYpprxnpdA2pDQGIIQkNm2VKk3sy6oq6SpfEzk9SS5Bfnx4v_1cllvOsDFdGFKvXblsg5fX3mem6CwQmBOBGsxrL8hRWU0D97lkub_w0oGvxMdf0cMvNiDArhD7qe-Vq68YNMCz0hX7pvCqmDLm7wJ87NZ2YowvfhmC-4XMhlXuD4Ov5m2nHvS9epQyX34mD
Views:	1
Size:	360.6 KB
ID:	109276

Comment

• Hullo!

Could you please add: Gandalf's Hat?

Many thanks!

Oh, and P.S. I'd been meaning to mention this for a while, but there are two instances of 'Infantary' and two instances of 'Infantaryman' in the Registry and in all instances it ought be 'Infantry' and 'Infantryman'. Apologies, but it had bothered me something awful...

Comment

• Finally, The Stone Trolls Environment 359/750 (:

And i have the Sideshow Weta Arms Collection Arms of Legolas Artist Proof
                                  Last edited by achtzehn99; 19th April 2018, 06:01.
                                  When injustice becomes justice, resistance becomes a duty.

Comment

• Please add two helms

War mask of the Morgul Lord #3792/4500

Helm of Sauron #3329/5000

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                    X