Hardest to find.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TMcLim View Post

It's been sold out for a long time, a member here asked Daniel if Weta had any plans to bring it back and I think he said there were none. If Weta removed it from their site then they really have no plans to bring it back. Which is a shame, I would think that it would be easier to produce. It must be a licensing issue. Since I've started collecting I've only ever seen one pop up for sale and I was lucky enough to snag it in size 10. I knew it was rare but since then I haven't seen a single one come up for sale.
    That’s so true! WETA only has to not print Elvish Runes…

Comment

I just discovered this thread and it is a good one.

Many have already shared my same thoughts in regards to pieces, prices and plans...

My big regret is passing on the Prancing Pony. As an environment collector, it is really my only missing piece. I remember the $200 price tag and thinking at the time it was not worth it, being so tiny...

I too hope that either Weta revisits it in a larger scale or perhaps our very own "Kyle" will offer one up!

My other missing piece and hard to find and/or crazy priced is the WiKi helm that was strangely offered thru the medallion line, to those collectors. Again, it is the only helm piece that I am missing. I did obtain a great 3D print replacement but obviously not the same as having the original.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyAndFight View Post
        I just discovered this thread and it is a good one.

Many have already shared my same thoughts in regards to pieces, prices and plans...

My big regret is passing on the Prancing Pony. As an environment collector, it is really my only missing piece. I remember the $200 price tag and thinking at the time it was not worth it, being so tiny...

I too hope that either Weta revisits it in a larger scale or perhaps our very own "Kyle" will offer one up!

My other missing piece and hard to find and/or crazy priced is the WiKi helm that was strangely offered thru the medallion line, to those collectors. Again, it is the only helm piece that I am missing. I did obtain a great 3D print replacement but obviously not the same as having the original.
        You mean 1/1 helmet?

Comment

Originally posted by Mirrorinthemirror View Post

You mean 1/1 helmet?
          Hello! No, the 1/4 scale Helm line. It originated in the Sideshow/Weta partnership and Weta has continued it but alas, in plastic and no longer in metal.

While they do look good, there was just something special about being made of metal (for the most part) on the originals.

Comment

Hello! No, the 1/4 scale Helm line. It originated in the Sideshow/Weta partnership and Weta has continued it but alas, in plastic and no longer in metal.

While they do look good, there was just something special about being made of metal (for the most part) on the originals.
            So, this? I’m selling this btw, but I’m in Japan and the item is big and heavy, and I don’t recommend.I’m pretty sure I saw the helm in EBay the other day.
            Attached Files

Comment

I believe he is talking about the twilight version of the Witchking crown.

Comment

I believe he is talking about the twilight version of the Witchking crown.
                Oh now I see. That’s indeed very rare or I haven’t seen it for sale in my entire life.

Comment

Yep, the twilight WiKi crown.

Comment

Yep, the twilight WiKi crown.
                    I hope you’ll find it soon!

Comment

Originally posted by Mirrorinthemirror View Post

I hope you’ll find it soon!
                      Thank you! I feel it has already sailed onto the "Unbuying Lands"... Price is beyond crazy.

Comment

Thank you! I feel it has already sailed onto the "Unbuying Lands"... Price is beyond crazy.
                        I saw one for like 2000$ on eBay it was ridiculous. Edit I found it, and it's worse than I remembered haha
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210928-150546.png
Views:	107
Size:	170.6 KB
ID:	238696
                        Last edited by TMcLim; 29 September 2021, 11:06.

Comment

I saw one for like 2000$ on eBay it was ridiculous. Edit I found it, and it's worse than I remembered haha
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210928-150546.png
Views:	107
Size:	170.6 KB
ID:	238696
                          Yeeesh! That's nuts!

Comment

Hey free shipping though! Haha

Comment

The Firefly series and the movie Serenity are some of my favorites. The replica of the ship is very cool!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X