Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Order of release

Hi all,

does anyone have a list of the order statues were released since the very start?

Click image for larger version  Name:	F08D6DCE-BB88-4AA5-B5FA-0B89A628650D.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	2.03 MB ID:	179971

Click image for larger version  Name:	A7595859-05C9-463F-A401-4CBD7059319F.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	2.14 MB ID:	179973

Hopefully someone might know the exact order, but these are from Nov 2001, two old magazines I purchased just before the movies were released
    Attached Files

Comment

If I remember correctly and it's just not old age kicking in, they were also released in groups. So you would get three or four busts or two or three statues released together at once. Of coarse you could order them separately but it's not like it is now when you get one and have to wait for the next reveal.

Comment

Ith is correct. They released groups at a time. 5 statues, 4 busts, a couple of helms that sort of thing. Then a couple of months later, the next group were released. I do know that the very first statue Weta created was the Saruman the White statue.

Comment

Yes it seems to be how they’re advertised in the magazine advertisements, Series 1, 2 and 3 were four statues each.

Comment

Oh I miss those days! It was such fun, knowing another wave was coming! Of course, they were more affordable back then too

Comment

Working...
            X