I bought/received new poly today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just picked up Watcher in the water #171/750
    what a piece! I understand why it's rare. Shame about the small but of damage but only set me back £150 so I'm very happy with it!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20171030_142222.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	197.7 KB
ID:	92532Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20171030_142248.jpg
Size:	311.9 KB
ID:	92533
    Last edited by Lammen Gorthaur; 31st October 2017, 04:50.

Comment

• Congratulations to your new beautiful piece, who knows if I will not buy one copy for a day if I still find it but I doubt it strongly

Comment

• It is amazing isn't it! Congrats.

Comment

• One day this will be mine!

Big congrats and a really great price too!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lammen Gorthaur View Post
            I just picked up Watcher in the water #171/750
            what a piece! I understand why it's rare. Shame about the small but of damage but only set me back £150 so I'm very happy with it!
            Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20171030_142222.jpg
Size:	197.7 KB
ID:	92532Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20171030_142248.jpg
Size:	311.9 KB
ID:	92533
            You stole that

Well done mate, Love that piece....one of my all time fav, so so well done

Comment

• Very beautiful piece congratulations Lammen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nocturno The Dark Shadow View Post
                Very beautiful piece congratulations Lammen.
                Thanks Noc, I'm glad I was finally able to add it to my collection. One off the list. Now if only I could Find the Argonath for a good price

Comment

• Received Aragorn as Strider statue #558 today. It's my first Middle Earth collectible in years and I love it!!!! Feels great to add a new one to this particular collection.

Now.....should I part with my Premium Format Aragorn?

Comment

• congrats! Great feeling when you get something you haven’t bought in a long time!

Comment

• Originally posted by Balrog3019 View Post
                      congrats! Great feeling when you get something you haven’t bought in a long time!
                      That last Middle Earth thing I got would have been when I received my Smaug the Terrible statue in February 2015. Can't believe it has been three years!

Comment

• Congrats Thorondor_33!

With all the new items Weta is coming out with, it surprises me that you have not purchased any of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thorondor_33 View Post

That last Middle Earth thing I got would have been when I received my Smaug the Terrible statue in February 2015. Can't believe it has been three years!
                          Yea that’s long time! Yea I recently bought Fili sword and black arrow and the last time I bought anything lord of the rings before that was back in 2015 also when I got Sauron’s mace!

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuialwen View Post
                            Congrats Thorondor_33!

With all the new items Weta is coming out with, it surprises me that you have not purchased any of it.
                            There have been some nice new items released, but nothing that tickled my fancy. I almost pulled the trigger on the Erebor Environment and Smaug Bust but never did. I kind of regret both now that they're sold out but on the bright side I saved my Weta Dollars if something really cool is released.

Originally posted by Balrog3019 View Post

Yea that’s long time! Yea I recently bought Fili sword and black arrow and the last time I bought anything lord of the rings before that was back in 2015 also when I got Sauron’s mace!
                            I stepped back from Middle Earth with all of the new Jurassic Park and Star Wars merchandise that started rolling out in 2015 when both film franchises were reborn.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thorondor_33 View Post

There have been some nice new items released, but nothing that tickled my fancy. I almost pulled the trigger on the Erebor Environment and Smaug Bust but never did. I kind of regret both now that they're sold out but on the bright side I saved my Weta Dollars if something really cool is released.

I stepped back from Middle Earth with all of the new Jurassic Park and Star Wars merchandise that started rolling out in 2015 when both film franchises were reborn.
                              Yea same here but I was buying hot toys marvel 1/6th figures!!

Comment

• Yesterday I picked up one "new" piece and got one "old" piece.

Smaug, King Under the Mountain

Aragorn bust from Sideshow

Comment

• Congratulations wiking on these beautiful pieces,
                                  the bust of Aragorn I love it !!!

Comment

• Did Strider sneak into the Lonely Mountain to take a look at the sleeping dragon before the dwarves returned?

Comment

• Of course he did. Aragorn/Strider long time before the dwarves decided to reclaim the Lonely Mountain was a top secret special agent of Gandalf the Grey. He made the assessment of the area and the situation. He was the only one who saw the sleeping Smaug. After that Gandalf decided that it was the best time for Thorin and his company to reclaim their home.

Comment

• Congrats on your additions. That 1/4 Aragorn is great.

Comment

• Big congrat's on having them both Rafal.

Comment

Working...
                                          X