Sideshow LOTR giclees value?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sideshow LOTR giclees value?

Hello all. I used to sell Sideshow LOTR items long ago and kept some of the nicer things for my personal collection. I have all 3 of the LOTR giclees and was thinking of listing them on eBay. As current sales of these are so hard to find I was curious as to what the value range may be. They are all in perfect condition with all the certificates. I removed the batteries from the ones with filmstrips, after verifying they worked, to avoid any damage. I included pictures of them below. Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00510.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	132.5 KB
ID:	117041Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00511.JPG
Size:	159.9 KB
ID:	117042Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00512.JPG
Size:	179.6 KB
ID:	117043

An indication is to search for these in finished auctions at eBay to get an approx value of what they have been going for.

Comment

I'm sorry, but these aren't holding their value at all, so sad. However I would take the loss if you would like to sell them ................. as a favor I'll give you $9 for the lot. in honor of the Nine Walkers of course!

Comment

These should be amongst the most expensive out there...art prices are very volatile...out of my 20 or so Middle-earth prints they would be the last ones I ever sell if I did

Comment

Originally posted by Bwana View Post
          Hello all. I used to sell Sideshow LOTR items long ago and kept some of the nicer things for my personal collection. I have all 3 of the LOTR giclees and was thinking of listing them on eBay. As current sales of these are so hard to find I was curious as to what the value range may be. They are all in perfect condition with all the certificates. I removed the batteries from the ones with filmstrips, after verifying they worked, to avoid any damage. I included pictures of them below. Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC00510.JPG Views:	1 Size:	132.5 KB ID:	117041Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC00511.JPG Views:	1 Size:	159.9 KB ID:	117042Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC00512.JPG Views:	1 Size:	179.6 KB ID:	117043
          Anyone interested in selling their Gandalf on Gwaihir over Helms Deep- please reach out via PM. Happy to pay fair market for this piece. I tried reaching OP via PM but haven't heard back.
          Last edited by CheshireKat; 10th September 2018, 01:53.

Comment

Working...
          X