Oliphant Man Giveaway Winner Named at last

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oliphant Man Giveaway Winner Named at last

First of all must Sorry to those who entered,its been a funny auld couple a months,anyway I picked a winner and it was The White Hand. so get in touch with me and give me your address and I will get it posted to you (promise)
    ATB JJ

Up for grabs is a poster of Shane Rangi,it was used at one of the Cons I attended a few years ago. Please make sure you have space for this as it is quite big 29 x29 inches. Good luck 😺

ATB JJ
    Last edited by Jestjester; 6 October 2016, 07:25. Reason: Been a long time
    Looked in the mirror, what did I see?
    I saw the Devil, he was looking at me.
    My oh my,

OMG that is amazing

I have asked if i can get one signed here and there but never got lucky

I'm in for this please JJ

Comment

Great giveaway. I'll abstain and let someone who is able to display this beauty win it.

Scriff

Comment

Superb give away Jestjester.

I like Scriff will abstain and let someone who is able to display this magnificent signed poster win it.

Good luck to all those that enter.

Comment

Great giveaway mate, these aren't cheap to buy from the cons here in Australia (my JRD one was 100, and my dad recently paid 200 for Bonnie Wright). So someone will be getting a fantastic prize 👌

Good luck to all who enter. (not entering myself as I have no room to display)

Comment

Wow JJ so generous! I would like to enter this please

Comment

Awesome giveaway Jestjester. Please count me in.

Comment

I have space for this beauty. Count me in

Comment

Great giveaway. Please count me in.

Comment

I'm not going to enter this magnificent giveaway Jestjester but I wish everyone who does best of luck.

Comment

That's a very cool item, please, count me in!!!

Comment

Great giveaway but alas I have no space to display it. Good luck everyone!
                        SDJ is now BOROMIR REX

Comment

Awesome giveaway Jestjester! I love signed items/memorabilia from LOTR and The Hobbit and anything Middle Earth, so count me in for this comp. Thank you!

Comment

Oh what an extra ordinary piece you have got there Count me in on this Amazing giveaway JJ
                            My Gallery: http://flameofudun.net/forum/communi...ooms-creations

Comment

Oh wow! The Harad leader... one of my favourite characters. I would LOVE to be considered for this. Thanks so much! This is so cool B-)
                              The Hobbit Soundtracks - An online archive of information concerning Howard Shore's score for The Hobbit films.

Comment

Sorry I haven't picked a winner yet,but just got back home today,will do it tomorrow.plus just getting over the shock of VAT being added to merchandise from new warehouse. 😩
                                ATB JJ
                                My oh my,

Comment

Originally posted by Jestjester View Post
                                  Sorry I haven't picked a winner yet,but just got back home today,will do it tomorrow.plus just getting over the shock of VAT being added to merchandise from new warehouse. 😩
                                  ATB JJ
                                  I understand how life can get in the way. Someone will be excited when you do draw this.

Hopefully the VAT stuff can get sorted to something more manageable.

Scriff

Comment

Originally posted by Scriff View Post

I understand how life can get in the way. Someone will be excited when you do draw this.

Hopefully the VAT stuff can get sorted to something more manageable.

Scriff
                                    Thanks Scriff
                                    Well I suppose you know what it's like,if you want something then you pay that price. I've missed a few items before and paid much more than the VAT would've cost. 😱So hopefully I have learned my lesson.😼.anyway just about to post winner
                                    ATB JJ
                                    Last edited by Scriff; 30 July 2016, 12:28.
                                    My oh my,

Comment

So who won? Still haven't had any luck winning anything...continue to cross fingers

Comment

Originally posted by Jestjester View Post
                                        Thanks Scriff
                                        Well I suppose you know what it's like,if you want something then you pay that price. I've missed a few items before and paid much more than the VAT would've cost. 😱So hopefully I have learned my lesson.😼.anyway just about to post winner
                                        ATB JJ
                                        I wonder the same as Futur3Fo3, who won?

Comment

Working...
                                        X