This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sideshow Weta film frame Giveaway

Hello everyone, I have a Sideshow Weta film frame to give away! If you're interested simply put your name down and this Sunday, April 25th I will draw a name out of a hat, film it and post it here. To enter you must be in the continental United States as I can't ship it out of the country, and be willing to pay shipping. Disclaimer I bought this on eBay from a seller in the states, due to most eBay sellers not willing to ship internationally I use a reshipping company that gives me a box address in the US. However they wanted a safety data sheet in order the ship it internationally. Sideshow no longer keeps a sds on file for this collectable, so I am unable to ship it outside the country. I was told they could either destroy it or I could ship it somewhere in the US. It seems a shame to have it destroyed and I have no family or friends in the US. So I thought I would do a give away.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210420-150843.png
Views:	144
Size:	602.4 KB
ID:	217363
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210420-150838.png
Views:	122
Size:	517.8 KB
ID:	217364 Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210420-150822.png
Views:	122
Size:	447.7 KB
ID:	217365
    argonathfbanner by

Hi Bruno here... a friend of mine in BRazil is desperate to get one of those... It will also be for charity

Comment

Hi! I’d be really interested, all my purchases are shipped to McAllen Texas, so hope I can qualify to enter the giveaway.

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Knight View Post
        Hi Bruno here... a friend of mine in BRazil is desperate to get one of those... It will also be for charity
        You are entered!

Originally posted by urbanobarrios View Post
        Hi! I’d be really interested, all my purchases are shipped to McAllen Texas, so hope I can qualify to enter the giveaway.
        You are entered! Hopefully you will have an easier time shipping it to Mexico than I to Canada.
        argonathfbanner by

Comment

I live in LA btw

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Knight View Post
            I live in LA btw
            Entered!
            argonathfbanner by

Comment

Ahh, great giveaway. I'm from Europe. So I wish good luck to everyone who can participate.

Comment

Same here, good luck everyone!

Comment

Thank you to the members who entered! unfortunately only one of you could win, could the winner please PM me for shipping details. If shipping can't be arranged by the end of the month I will offer it to the runner-up. Could a mod please mark this giveaway as closed?
                  Picture is proof of entry. The winner is in the YouTube video.
                  Click image for larger version  Name:	51138166691_5c7f950f3f_o.jpg Views:	1 Size:	164.7 KB ID:	218076

Here is the link to the draw. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ehi1WteGpiA
                  Last edited by TMcLim; 26 April 2021, 09:12.
                  argonathfbanner by

Comment

Originally posted by TMcLim View Post
                    Thank you to the members who entered! unfortunately only one of you could win, could the winner please PM me for shipping details. If shipping can't be arranged by the end of the month I will offer it to the runner-up. Could a mod please mark this giveaway as closed?

Click image for larger version Name:	51138166691_5c7f950f3f_o.jpg Views:	1 Size:	164.7 KB ID:	218076

Here is the link to the draw. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ehi1WteGpiA
                    Congratulations!
                    Last edited by bishop; 26 April 2021, 09:10.

Comment

Oh dear, I didn't realize that could be misunderstood. The picture was just the two contestants, to show that they had indeed been entered. I wanted them to both see they had their names down. Dark_Knight was the winner.
                      argonathfbanner by

Comment

Originally posted by TMcLim View Post
                        Oh dear, I didn't realize that could be misunderstood. The picture was just the two contestants, to show that they had indeed been entered. I wanted them to both see they had their names down. Dark_Knight was the winner.

Comment

Congratulations Dark_Knight ! Enjoy the film.

Comment

Congratz!!! Dark_Knight

Comment

Thanks guys!!!!!!

Originally posted by urbanobarrios View Post
                              Congratz!!! Dark_Knight
                              Gracias wey!
                              Last edited by Minuialwen; 13 May 2021, 08:51. Reason: Merged

Comment

Working...
                              X