Thunderbird 5 - Pimp The Station

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thunderbird 5 - Pimp The Station

Look what I found in the bottom of a drawer...

A copper cut of Thunderbird 5 from a giveaway project I did back in 2011. Brooch.
    It's delicate, mostly flat and not perfect...and up for grabs
    (LOOKS WAY BETTER IN PERSON)

Click image for larger version  Name:	tb-5.jpg Views:	15 Size:	63.6 KB ID:	214154

SO! - Creative caps on people.

I want to see what you would do to the TB 5 station with make it.....different/better/cooler...or tackier. Go hard.
    Any format accepted. Drawing, electronic, scultpure in any media.....You have a full month to put something together and show it off here as a photo for all to see.
    Winner is drawn on noon, 2 May +12GMT (my birthday )

GOOD LUCK!
    Last edited by Annabel; 1 April 2021, 03:50.
    https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=3926879184060356&set=a.101214153293564

You are a true hobbit Annabel . Gifting at your birthday instead of receiving.

I have never seen Thunderbirds, so I am out of this giveaway.

Looking forward to seeing what people come up with.

Another wonderful and generous giveaway.

Best of luck to all that enter.

Comment

Again a generous gift! I have nothing with the Thunderbirds, so will give my luck to someone else Good luck for all participants.

Comment

I wish good luck to all who will participate.

Comment

No one has entered

Comment

Bump to get this topic up again. Common people. there must be someone loving the Thunderbirds and wanna participate in this generous giveaway?

Comment

I love the idea for this giveaway. I like Thunderbirds, both the original and the new Weta one. I had actually saved up a few empty toilet rolls to make it out of. But then I had a puppy visiting for a couple of days, and that little bastard attacked the rolls. That, combined with an overall lack extra energy resulted in nothing to post.

Have you ever made any models of the Thunderbirds, Annabel?

Comment

Originally posted by Stig View Post
                I love the idea for this giveaway. I like Thunderbirds, both the original and the new Weta one. I had actually saved up a few empty toilet rolls to make it out of. But then I had a puppy visiting for a couple of days, and that little bastard attacked the rolls. That, combined with an overall lack extra energy resulted in nothing to post.

Have you ever made any models of the Thunderbirds, Annabel?
                Damn you, Puppy

Nope. It seems that it's a non-giveaway.

Comment

Working...
                X