• Show
Clear All

Congrats FE! Awesome giveaway Celaglar!

Comment

Very nice giveaway and congrats FE!

Comment

What a creative and cool giveaway. Congratulations, FrodoEyes

Comment

Congrats FrodoEyes! Sounds like an interesting from what everyoneis saying.
          "I aim to misbehave." Captain Malcolm Reynolds, Serenity

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	6F368EA3-862C-4E83-8665-9DEEB187B151.jpeg
Views:	63
Size:	98.0 KB
ID:	167209

Got my goodies yesterday! Thanks again!

Comment

Great, hope you enjoy the book and all the candy.

Comment

So much candy!

What is it, FrodoEyes ?

Comment

Originally posted by Stig View Post
                  So much candy!

What is it, FrodoEyes ?
                  A couple bags of liquorice, some lovely chocolate eggs, something delicious called Kanjers, or stroopwaffels, a few middle-earth stickers, a couple of clogs on a keyring, and of course the book!

Comment

Originally posted by FrodoEyes View Post

A couple bags of liquorice, some lovely chocolate eggs, something delicious called Kanjers, or stroopwaffels, a few middle-earth stickers, a couple of clogs on a keyring, and of course the book!
                    Stroopwaffels, nom nom. The rest sounds amazing as well. Congratulations FrodoEyes.

Very generous of you Celaglar .

Comment

Well you can't sent out a package from The Netherlands without stroopwafels right? I personally love the blackboard chalks as well!

Comment

Originally posted by Celaglar View Post
                        Well you can't sent out a package from The Netherlands without stroopwafels right? I personally love the blackboard chalks as well!
                        If you would have told me that, I would have entered. I received these as a gift from a friend when we met in the Netherlands and they were sooooo good! It was a few years back now, but I can still remember the taste of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Minuialwen View Post

If you would have told me that, I would have entered. I received these as a gift from a friend when we met in the Netherlands and they were sooooo good! It was a few years back now, but I can still remember the taste of them.
                          Maybe next time I will do a stroopwafel giveaway then... But in the meantime, you could try this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oB50N96Ce4
                          Never tried to do this myself, and I have no idea if this video is correct, but still you could give it a try.

Comment

Something like this? I haven't had them for a long time, but may buy some today just because

Comment

Something like this? I haven't had them for a long time, but may buy some today just because
                              Exactly those! If you look at the picture of FrodoEyes, you can see a bag of those things next to PJs head.

Comment

Maybe next time I will do a stroopwafel giveaway then... But in the meantime, you could try this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oB50N96Ce4
                                Never tried to do this myself, and I have no idea if this video is correct, but still you could give it a try.
                                I thought it was only Canadians that mixed Imperial and metric measurements in one recipe. Some how they just wouldn't be the same. Plus I have no 'waffle iron' like that. Thanks for taking the time to find the video.

Comment

Blackboard chalks? So what are they? I must admit I wasn’t quite sure what they were! I thought mints at first but they’re obviously not, then maybe white liquorice?

Comment

The liquorice in on the inside. Unsure what the white is. Chalk, maybe

Comment

Originally posted by Minuialwen View Post

I thought it was only Canadians that mixed Imperial and metric measurements in one recipe. Some how they just wouldn't be the same. Plus I have no 'waffle iron' like that. Thanks for taking the time to find the video.
                                      You're welcome, but I have to admit I just googled stroopwafel recipe and did not even watch the video myself

According to the internet, blackboard chalks have a minty outside and anise liquaorice on the inside.

Comment

Dropjes and stroopwafels, how very Dutch Enjoy Jon, because Dutch cuisine doesn't get any better than that! Unless you count oliebollen and bitterballen of course, but those are a bit harder to send in a package.

You have those in Norway?? I thought that was a typical Dutch thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Olórin View Post

You have those in Norway?? I thought that was a typical Dutch thing.
                                          We have these in Sweden as well. A lot of different licorice here.

Comment

Working...
                                          X