This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Book ...Tolkien Maker of MiddleEarth

Recently was able to attend the Tolkien exhibit in New York at the Morgan Library and Museum.
    After seeing the exhibit of course I had to hit the museum shop and do what I do best...shop.

I picked up 2 copies of the book Tolkien, Maker of Middle Earth. A massive book which is a great companion for the exhibit. I've looked through my copy and know I will be browsing it for weeks.
    So obviously I'm keeping one copy and the other I would love to give to a member here at the Flame.

Anyone can enter! Well as long as Fedex delivers to your country.
    Shipping and any associated duties and taxes will be included. No fun winning if you get hit with a duty.

Anyway simply respond to this thread and your name will go into my fishbowl. Will pick a recipient on May 1st.

Good luck!

Wow this is extremely generous of you Glassary !

Please place my name into the 'fish bowl'. Thanks.

Good luck to all that enter.

Comment

Place my name too, Thank you!

Comment

That's really, really nice of you! Since I already have a copy I'm going to pass but good luck to all who enter cause this is a gorgeous book

Comment

That is very generous of you. Count me in as well

Comment

You are too kind Glassary I would be humbled to enter the giveaway That book sounds mighty interesting!
            My Gallery: http://flameofudun.net/forum/communi...ooms-creations

Comment

Please add my name too .. so generous

Comment

Hi Janet,

Please add my name as well. Very awesome of you to put a giveaway on.

Comment

Oh I say, OH I SAY!!! This one is yet upon my 'to acquire' list of books, and I would be most honoured to add my name to the fray thank you ever so kindly!

Comment

Great giveaway. Count me in.

Comment

A very generous giveaway, Glassary

Comment

fantastic giveaway! not sure if its still on, but still.. so darn generous.. all the best!

Comment

The members of this forum are incredibly generous. This is a lovely giveaway idea. Good luck to all!
                          "If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world."
                          ~~Thorin Oakenshield

Comment

Wow what a fantastic book to giveaway - so generous! I already have this so won't be entering but I know the winner will be ecstatic to have this!

Comment

That’s so nice of you to do! This really is a great book - I liked the regular edition so much that I also got the collectors’ edition. So I won’t be entering this competition, but good luck to all who did!
                              Always on the hunt

Comment

Working...
                              X