This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1000 Member (mini) Epic Giveaway -- winner chosen

This giveaway is open to all members. The prize is any mini epic, excluding the Balrog, or 'smaller hobbit hole' shipped to you via Weta. All "Weta expenses" will be paid by me. Any expenses required when you receive your mini epic, are for you to pay.

To enter into this contest you need to answer all the following questions, and get at least half of them right.
    All answers must be PMed to me. Any answers posted to the thread will be deleted and you will be disqualified from this giveaway.
    Giveaway ends Feb. 19, 2019, 14:00 (2:00 pm) MST

1. Who was the 1000th member to be registered onto this forum?
    ..... hbw60 -- who has not been on since they registered.

2. Who was the 100th member to be registered onto this forum? They have been on the forum in the past week.
    ...... Dreamspheres
    Dreamspheres
    Member #100

3. Who are the 6 members have been voted into the Hall of Flame so for?
    ....... Stig, Minuialwen, Scriff, Eti, Idril, Ithildin ... we will soon be finding out who else gets to join this most prestigious Hall

4. What new category was added to this year's Flamie awards?
    ....... Quote of the year.

5. How do you go from seeing 'Member' under your avatar to seeing 'Flamer' under your avatar?
    ....... post 100 times

6. What do you need to do to get 'Senior Member' under your avatar?
    ....... Post 3000 times

7. What is the maximum height your signature should be in pixels?
    ....... It should be a maximum of 120 pixels high, those that stated 112 x 60 (width x height) that is for avatars.

As many of you know there is a "Red Carpet" event prior to the awards being handed out. If you would like two entries into the giveaway, send in a 'you created' "Red Carpet" picture with your answers (do not use one already posted on the forum from past years). You can use any member's avatar, that has posted on the forum in 2018. You must include the forum name of the member with the picture.
    Examples from past years:

Elessar; 2015:

Annabel; 2015

Exploding Horizon; 2016

Sirjump; 2016

Best of luck to all that enter.

Nice! Thank you Min for another Epic give-away

Comment

Thanks for this epic give away! My answers has been sent!

Comment

You are most welcome Celaglar . Thank you so much for entering 'both parts' of the giveaway, greatly appreciate this.
        So far yours and Vicksken 's chances of winning are very good for winning the mini epic.

Comment

Great giveaway, I've not been active enough to enter but good luck everyone. Trust the mods to be overdressed and arrive early!

Comment

Something about not having a hobbit hole as part of this, or any of my giveaways, just didn't feel right. If you win you will be allowed to choose from any of the 'smaller' hobbit holes that Weta still has on their website as well as any of the mini epics, excluding the Balrog.

Stormcrow , you have been active for the past 3.5 years, and more than active enough this year. If you wish to enter please do so.

Comment

You are the best Min! You so deserve a crown worthy of a Hobbit mother

Click image for larger version

Name:	ariaL.jpg
Views:	108
Size:	365.9 KB
ID:	138301

Comment

Originally posted by Minuialwen View Post
                Something about not having a hobbit hole as part of this, or any of my giveaways, just didn't feel right. If you win you will be allowed to choose from any of the 'smaller' hobbit holes that Weta still has on their website as well as any of the mini epics, excluding the Balrog.

Stormcrow , you have been active for the past 3.5 years, and more than active enough this year. If you wish to enter please do so.

Thanks Min but unless I'm posting 100 times a day I feel fraudulent! Lol good luck everyone

Comment

answers sent ….not all thought

Comment

What a fun idea for a giveaway, thank you Min, answers sent and good luck to all!

Comment

Entered in the nick of time, what!

Jolly fine giveaway, and jolly good of you as ever.

Comment

Just under 24 hours before the end of this giveaway. All who have entered have at least one ballet in the 'hat'. There have been a few wonderful and some rather funny red carpet pictures received, these members have 2 ballets in the 'hat'. Hope to be getting a few more to enter. Best of luck to all.

Giveaway ends February 19, 2019, 2:00 pm (14:00) Mountain Standard Time.

Entered so far:

Celaglar x 2
                        Dave Mac x 2
                        Earl.Haig
                        Eti
                        Exploding Horizons
                        Ithildin
                        Valar x 2
                        Vicksken x 2
                        Warofoz

Comment

Good luck to all! I can't wait to see the red carpet pictures

Comment

This giveaway has now ended. Thanks to those that entered. Good luck to all.

Draw will take place with in the next 6 hours.

Comment

You will find the answers under each question in the first post. As for the red carpet pictures, well, what can I say, I enjoyed each and every one of them very much. Thanks again for sending them in.

I wish I could give each of those that entered into the contest a prize, but unfortunately I have yet to win a lottery.

The 13 ballots:

All folded the same:

All placed into a ... snowboarding helmet:

Mixed up and taken to hubby to choose:

The original picture of the name will be revealed after this one, as once I saw the name ... well what can I say?

"Two hands and neither one is petting me. I'm not happy!!"

Original picture, in which I could take the time to focus.

Congratulations Vicksken.

Vicksken, please PM me with your choice of either one of the small hobbit holes or one of the mini epics, excluding the Balrog.
                              Please also include your full name and address.

Comment

Congratulations Vicksken ! Seems you are in luck with winning Hobbit Holes

Minuialwen Thank you for another generous giveaway, that's a part of why this forum is special.

Comment

Well done Vicksken and nice one Minuialwen. This one made me 'fink'

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	0-11.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	13.7 KB
ID:	139105
                                    Weeee!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

If I could I would give your lovely pet a cookie cause something tells me (s)he's the reason why I got this lucky

Comment

congrats Vicksken very very well deserved win

If I were you i'd order the Balrog

Comment

WOOHOO! Congrats Vicky!

I'm saving my win for Eomer in the Flamies prize drawing!

Comment

Working...
                                        X