Winner Announced-Red's EPIC 10 Years as a Flamer Giveaway!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Giveaway of the Year!!

Big congrats my friend! So happy for you!

Now if the other Reds would just make short work of Man U tomorrow and get back on top of the standings, it will be complete.

Comment

Originally posted by Ithildin View Post
      Giveaway of the Year!!

Big congrats my friend! So happy for you!

Now if the other Reds would just make short work of Man U tomorrow and get back on top of the standings, it will be complete.
      Thanks Ith, greatly appreciated mate.

Now that would be sweet as, especially if it's what gets us over the finish line.
      The Red Room
      https://www.flameofudun.net/forum/co...7-the-red-room

Comment

woohooo! congrats Red

Thanks for the wonderful giveaway! So ever grateful! Deserved winner for the giveaway of the year!

Comment

Originally posted by shanesunburn View Post
          woohooo! congrats Red

Thanks for the wonderful giveaway! So ever grateful! Deserved winner for the giveaway of the year!
          Thanks so much Shane. Hope all is well my friend.
          The Red Room

Comment

Very deserving win, Matt! Voted for you mate. I know I didn't participate in this thread but that had everything to do with me and nothing to do with the EPICNESS of the giveaway

I did know all the answers though. I remember you getting that D9 statue way back when.

Originally posted by Red View Post
            If my old grey matter remembers correctly I became a Flamer on the old Shadow & Flame forum(Miss you Charles ) in August '08. Those truly were the good old days and 10 years has gone so fast.

I had spent a couple of years on the Sideshow Freaks Forum and I think I first heard of the Flame when Felmar mentioned it in a post.

Thank you Felmar .

I believe I joined a little after Olórin , DD Moriaman. Whilst Stig , Dave Mac , FrodoEyes , oldduffer, Wetanut , Figurefreaks and Elessar (well sometimes ) to name a few were already on board. I'm sure I missed someone so .....anyway I'm blaming the old grey matter.
            Aaah yes, the good old days... I believe your old grey matter is right. I remember you joining the Shadow & Flame a short while after myself, Moriaman, Olórin, and Jeff (the wonderful "Beleg Cuthalion") had joined. If I recall correctly you mentioned having dropped the 'man' from your 'Redman' handle on the Freaks board during the transition. Needless to say I'm very happy we still have you around my friend! Again, huge congrats on the double Flamie! I'm glad you're finally in the Hall of Flame. For the past few years I've never had to think about who to vote for in that category. Mission accomplished at last.
            Last edited by DD; 2nd March 2019, 05:38.

'A Balrog. A demon of the ancient world.'

Comment

Thanks so much Dave for your kind words my friend, humbled. Yep some old fella called Redman used to hang around these parts.

I must confess I have also tried for many a year to get you into The Hall my friend. It seems to be determined somewhat by presence on the Flame so keep up your posting, I'm enjoying it.

How could I forget Beleg-Jeff, another of my favourite people. Wonder what he's up to, hopefully well and enjoying himself.
              Last edited by Red; 16th March 2019, 16:46.
              The Red Room

Comment

Oh man, can't believe I missed this one. Red, it has been way too long. And I believe I'm an even "older" flamer than you, though I don't remember exactly when I joined (I'm guessing around 2005. Joined pretty early with good ol Chuck). Can't wait to get back to our usual banter.

Comment

Puzzlemaster .
                  The Red Room

Comment

Originally posted by Red View Post

Comment

Working...
                    X