Winner Announced-Red's EPIC 10 Years as a Flamer Giveaway!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Red View Post
    Who will it be...

The Hobbit Soundtracks - An online archive of information concerning Howard Shore's score for The Hobbit films.

Comment

It's happening?

Click image for larger version

Name:	excited-pug-960x540.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	68.4 KB
ID:	128380

Comment

Originally posted by Vicksken View Post
        It's happening?

Name:	excited-pug-960x540.jpg
Size:	68.4 KB
ID:	128380
        Now now, lil fellow, don’t get your furry self excited. All in good time...
        The Hobbit Soundtracks - An online archive of information concerning Howard Shore's score for The Hobbit films.

Comment

ooooo So excited!

Comment

Hey guys.

Sorry it took so long but today I was home with the kids as it's school hols over here.

So the draw has been done.............................

Let me just say the kids were giving a few of your names a workout by adding a few extras to them I will not repeat.

Trust me there was plenty of childish laughter, giggles happening.

My lovely daughter did the name tags to go into her hat.

We folded them to roughly the same size so there would be little to no advantage to anyone, well except those that have 2.

But would having 2 entries even matter in the end.

A certain individual will be happy, particularly as I just noted that it was their b'day the other day.

The winner is..................................

Huge Congrats Shane.

Man you are 1 lucky member. To have only 1 entry(maybe your long name helped )as well as me being so close to making it a min 100 post comp.

I hope this inspires you to post more and be a part of the Flamer family.

Congrats again my friend and happy I could buy you a late B'day pressie.

Send me your choice of EPIC and your address details and it will be on it's way to Sunny Singapore in no time.

I feel somewhat guilty that I cant send one to you all.

Thanks everyone for putting up with me.

The Red Room
            https://www.flameofudun.net/forum/co...7-the-red-room

Comment

Red , I told you that it would be so much more fun if your children could join in and help their 'old man' out a little. So glad I was right! You to 'hobbits' are sure growing up fast. Great to see them, at least in a picture, again.

Great competition Red, very generous of you.

Congratulations Shanesunburn.

Comment

Grand reveal of the winner. Congratulations shanesunburn and thanks Red for organizing this giveaway!

Comment

Thank you Red for hosting this Epic give-away! It's great to see what cunning ways some parents have to lure their children to the dark side

And naturally a big Congrats and belated Happy BDay to our winner!

Name:	19_Adorable-Puppy-Pictures-that-Will-Make-You-Melt_391191067_chris_tina-760x506.jpg
Size:	34.5 KB
ID:	129008

A very difficult choice awaits you

Comment

Good show Red !!! Your nippers are most wonderful to oblige us so!

My hearty congratulations to our winner, new though they be!

Comment

Congrats and thank you Red

by the way.... God bless your kids mate

prepare your lightsaber and blasters mate for when that girl starts dating

Comment

Congrats to the winner, and thanks Red for the chance to be part of this. It was nerve wracking but fun too

Looks like the kids had fun making the name tags and being part of this. How nice.

Cheers Red!

Comment

OMG! Red ! Thank you! I never win anything ever! Never ever ever EVER thought I'd win.

Thank you so much for the competition! Massive thanks to your lovely daughter and son! Looks like I'll have to start collecting the Mini Epics now! I only have Frodo now.

Yeah I am a new member with a very modest collection. Hope to be able to grow my collection to the size of most of you guys in this forum. I visit this forum almost everyday for inspiration. And thanks for the birthday wishes too! Actually my birthday is on Halloween. I think I input the wrong date on the forum. Will change it. AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! ha!

Thank you once again boss. Really appreciate this LOTR community. I've met so many collectors friends since I started collecting.

I'll send you a PM soon!

Comment

Congrats to the winner.

Comment

Oh this giveaway winner was already announced. Congratulations Shanesunburn !

Comment

Congrats to lucky winner

Comment

Originally posted by Minuialwen View Post
                                  Red , I told you that it would be so much more fun if your children could join in and help their 'old man' out a little. So glad I was right! You to 'hobbits' are sure growing up fast. Great to see them, at least in a picture, again.

Great competition Red, very generous of you.

Congratulations Shanesunburn.
                                  Thanks Min. Yep they're growing fast, more like Elves than Hobbits now.

Originally posted by Celaglar View Post
                                  Grand reveal of the winner. Congratulations shanesunburn and thanks Red for organizing this giveaway!
                                  Thanks Cel.

Originally posted by Vicksken View Post
                                  Thank you Red for hosting this Epic give-away! It's great to see what cunning ways some parents have to lure their children to the dark side

And naturally a big Congrats and belated Happy BDay to our winner!

Click image for larger version  Name:	19_Adorable-Puppy-Pictures-that-Will-Make-You-Melt_391191067_chris_tina-760x506.jpg Views:	1 Size:	34.5 KB ID:	129008

A very difficult choice awaits you
                                  Cunning, I have no idea what you are on about.

Thanks Vick.

Originally posted by Earl.Haig View Post
                                  Good show Red !!! Your nippers are most wonderful to oblige us so!

My hearty congratulations to our winner, new though they be!
                                  They are, thanks Earl.Haig.

Originally posted by Eti View Post
                                  Congrats and thank you Red

by the way.... God bless your kids mate

prepare your lightsaber and blasters mate for when that girl starts dating
                                  Locked and loaded buddy. Locked and loaded.

Your'e in exactly the same boat my friend. Hopefully laser technology is quite advanced by the time their dating.

Thanks Eti, my pleasure.

Originally posted by Earl View Post
                                  Congrats to the winner, and thanks Red for the chance to be part of this. It was nerve wracking but fun too

Looks like the kids had fun making the name tags and being part of this. How nice.

Cheers Red!
                                  Thank you Earl, they did.

Originally posted by shanesunburn View Post
                                  OMG! Red ! Thank you! I never win anything ever! Never ever ever EVER thought I'd win.

Thank you so much for the competition! Massive thanks to your lovely daughter and son! Looks like I'll have to start collecting the Mini Epics now! I only have Frodo now.

Yeah I am a new member with a very modest collection. Hope to be able to grow my collection to the size of most of you guys in this forum. I visit this forum almost everyday for inspiration. And thanks for the birthday wishes too! Actually my birthday is on Halloween. I think I input the wrong date on the forum. Will change it. AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! ha!

Thank you once again boss. Really appreciate this LOTR community. I've met so many collectors friends since I started collecting.

I'll send you a PM soon!
                                  Great to hear Shane, big congrats.

Ordered and someone should be on their way shortly.

Originally posted by Dipling View Post
                                  Congrats to the winner.
                                  Dip.

Originally posted by MTT View Post
                                  Oh this giveaway winner was already announced. Congratulations Shanesunburn !
                                  MTT.

Originally posted by Rena Gilthoniel View Post
                                  Congrats to lucky winner
                                  Rena.

Thank you to every one for taking the time to enter.

Who knows(no promises) there may be another Giveaway sometime in the next age.

Take care all.
                                  Last edited by Red; 14th October 2018, 20:25.
                                  The Red Room
                                  https://www.flameofudun.net/forum/co...7-the-red-room

Comment

Working...
                                  X