Serendipity's Tee Giveaway - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serendipity's Tee Giveaway - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

As I mentioned in my Smaug Tee giveaway, some warehouse whoopsies landed me with some tees I didn't order. Anthony kindly let me keep them (), but as they're no good for me, I thought I would pass on his generosity by seeing them to a good home in a giveaway, rather than flogging them on ebay.

As I'm a diabolically forgetful person, I'm doing both remaining tees in one giveaway - this way I'm guaranteed to actually give them away before the next BF sale! :P

So
    GIVEAWAY #1 is for a Smaug Tee - colour is Black and size is 2XL

GIVEAWAY #2 is for a Sauron Pin Stripe Tee - colour is Red Pinstripe and size is 2XL

How to enter is simples: tell me you would like in, and I'll put all names in a hat and pull one out for each giveaway. You may enter both giveaways if you so wish.

Though I am UK based, I am happy to ship worldwide. It will likely be untracked, slow poky shipping in order to keep my costs low, but I will post internationally.

Deadline is 30th April.
    Last edited by Serendipity; 4th May 2018, 07:25.

I’m in for both since they are both my size!
    awesome giveaway!

Comment

Another wonderful and generous giveaway Serendipity. I am sure the t-shirts will go to very appreciative members.

Good luck to all that enter!

Thread is now stickied.

Comment

This is very kind of you.

Good luck to all who enter. And who ever wins:

Comment

Great giveaway, I'll pass on this one since they would not fit me. But good luck to all who enters.

Comment

I would like in for both t-shirts!

Great giveaway Serendipity!

Comment

Great giveaway :-)

I would like in for both too.

Comment

Great t-shirts. But they are too big for me. Good luck to all that enter,

Comment

Great size for me - please count me in for both t-shirt
                  "Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. can you give it to them? Then do not be eager to deal out death in judgment."

Comment

Nice giveaway, please count me in on both
                    My Gallery: http://flameofudun.net/forum/communi...ooms-creations

Comment

Glad to see that the tees will go to good homes (though which homes remain to be seen!)

For those who the tees are too big, I tend to buy them oversized and wear them as nightshirts/nighties. Something to consider if you want to join in but they wouldn't fit for daytime use.

Comment

You really want to get rid if them, don't you?

Comment

Originally posted by Vicksken View Post
                          You really want to get rid if them, don't you?
                          Well I would like to see them sent to people who will wear them, as they are not suitable for myself - I just thought those who have said they won't enter because it's the wrong size could perhaps consider other uses for the tees beyond day wear that would allow them to enter.

Comment

Originally posted by Serendipity View Post

Well I would like to see them sent to people who will wear them, as they are not suitable for myself - I just thought those who have said they won't enter because it's the wrong size could perhaps consider other uses for the tees beyond day wear that would allow them to enter.
                            How are they not suitable? The wrong size?

Comment

Originally posted by Stig View Post

How are they not suitable? The wrong size?
                              The Sauron one was the wrong size for the person I'd bought it for, and the Smaug ones are the wrong colour, (I wanted the red) and as I don't really like the black version of the tee, if I kept them they'd end up stuffed at the back of a drawer never to see daylight.

Comment

Originally posted by Serendipity View Post

The Sauron one was the wrong size for the person I'd bought it for, and the Smaug ones are the wrong colour, (I wanted the red) and as I don't really like the black version of the tee, if I kept them they'd end up stuffed at the back of a drawer never to see daylight.
                                So picky! Or it may just be me who are the opposite of fashionable

And I agree with you that the red smaug wrap around are the best looking of the two

Comment

I am indeed picky. So figured it best to offload to people who aren't picky and can enjoy them.

Comment

I didn't realize this was a new giveaway! I'd like to enter for both.

This is what I get for rearranging my bedroom and having my desk/computer dismantled for weeks. I fall so behind!

Comment

Apologies for the delay.

Rather than assign tees to the winners, as everybody entered both giveaways, I figured first name out of the hat could decide whether they wanted the Smaug or the Sauron tee.

So. After a shuffle and a swirl, the first name out of my speaker case of epicness was....

Click image for larger version

Name:	wiking.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	40.6 KB
ID:	117829

wiking!

The second person out of my speaker case of epicness was:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Olorin.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	36.0 KB
ID:	117830

Olorin!

Congratulations to the both of you!

Wiking, if you could let me know which tee you would prefer, and if both yourself and Olorin can PM a postal addy, I'll get them in the post asap.

Thanks to everybody for their interest, and allowing me to pay forward Weta's generosity.

Comment

Congrats wiking. (Now just to read Olorin's mind so that you can grab the tee he really wants would be most epic. )

Congrats Olorin. Which ever tee you receive it will look awesome on you. Have to butter him up some how.

Great giveaway Serendipity, most kind of you to pay it forward.

Comment

Working...
                                        X