Post-Flamies Giveaway

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post-Flamies Giveaway

There are now a few days since The Flamies concluded. I hope all of you found your way home from the Green Dragon safe and sound. We are not quite ready to end the festivities and invite all Flamers to a post-Flamies giveaway.
    What?
    We ask you to find the original image of each of these 8 red carpet pictures edited for this year's Flamies celebration. Copy the URLs of the original pictures as your answer. The one with the most correct answers win.*
    When? The giveaway is open from when this thread goes live and up until 23:59 (11:59pm) Monday April 8nd 2018, Central European Timezone.
    Who?
    Any forum member with 100 or more posts (Flamer status) is eligible to enter this giveaway.** One winner only.
    What2?
    The prize you can win is a Flame of Udùn Mystery box which contains some good and hopefully surprising stuff for fans of Weta's Middle-Earth range. And one (1) Mini Epics figure of your choice and one (1) miniature 1:4 scale helm from either the Hobbit or LotR license. ***
    How?
    The answers is to be sent to me (Stig) in a PM.
    Click the images to get the Flamies Awards thread where you can find them in higher resolution and without the letters in the left hand corner.
    * If there is a tie between several entries, there will be a draw. Each of the entries in question will be given a number and random.org will randomly select the winner. If you find a picture of the same person/setting in the picture, BUT from a slightly different angle or slightly different pose, it will count as a entry. But if there is a tie, the entry with the identical picture to the one we edited will prevail! O'hoi!
    ** Olórin, Minuialwen, Red and Scriff are unable to participate in this giveaway.
    *** The helm and Mini Epics of your choice is limited to what's avaliable from WetaNZ at the time of this giveaway end.

These pictures are hilarious.

Comment

What an amazing and generous giveaway Stig!! Love the entry part of it. Way cool.

Do NOT post answers in this thread!!

Originally posted by Stig View Post
      How?
      The answers is to be sent to me (Stig) in a PM.
      Please note that if you post your answers in this thread, and I am the first mod to see it, your post will be deleted and NOT sent on to Stig!

Good luck to all that 'correctly' enter this giveaway.

Comment

Originally posted by Minuialwen View Post
        What an amazing and generous giveaway Stig!! Love the entry part of it. Way cool.

Do NOT post answers in this thread!!

Please note that if you post your answers in this thread, and I am the first mod to see it, your post will be deleted and NOT sent on to Stig!

Good luck to all that 'correctly' enter this giveaway.
        A smashing and sumptuous giveaway indeed Stig!!

And I say! A little awkward Minuialwen, thank goodness you were on hand!

Comment

Cool giveaway! And it will be interesting to find these!

Comment

Damn awesome giveaway and hard one too .... fingers crossed

Comment

Great giveaway, my answers are sent!

Comment

Answers sent!

Comment

Seems like some one is fishing for a Flamie

Comment

Originally posted by Stig View Post
                    ** Olórin, Minuialwen, Red and Scriff are unable to participate in this giveaway.
                    Stig I was just about to send you a link to our Dropbox when I read this

Great giveaway, good luck to all!

Comment

It has been very funny to find them!!

Comment

Great competition Stig

Good luck everyone

Scriff

Comment

I did my best with my answers (google did all the work to be honest)

Good luck
                          Creator of the Weta tidbit of the day thread and The other Weta newsletter

Comment

I hope there are more PM's in Stig's mailbox than there are responses to this giveaway... Last week to go people!

Comment

Originally posted by Olórin View Post
                              I hope there are more PM's in Stig's mailbox than there are responses to this giveaway... Last week to go people!
                              I'd totally enter, I love puzzles like this. But I'm sadly not at flamer level yet on posts.

Comment

I have Pm'd, but not written thanks for the great giveaway. So sorry for the oversight.

Awesome giveaway.

Comment

I do hope the awesome mod who is running this comp will share some stats with us

Comment

Originally posted by Vicksken View Post
                                    I do hope the awesome mod who is running this comp will share some stats with us
                                    What kind of stats are you looking for?

Comment

How many members sent in answers. How many of those got 8 correct, 7 correct, 6 correct 5 correct. Them kind of stats.

Comment

Min read my mind. Didn't know Hobbits had that kind of power

Comment

Working...
                                        X