‘Lord of the Rings’: Amazon Prime series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since NZ might be going up back into lockdown it appears to be a really good move on their part. They should have more freedom in the UK hopefully and not get their production halted again.
    Last edited by Greyhame; 18 August 2021, 14:57.

Comment

Its more or less back to normal here in the UK some people dont even have to isolate now if they come into contact with covid which i think is a little crazy but oh well. so it shouldn't effect them that much

Comment

Im already letting my toe hair grow in case they need a few Hobbity type extras. I am also letting my ear and nasal hair grow in case they require Dwarves

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Mac View Post
          Im already letting my toe hair grow in case they need a few Hobbity type extras. I am also letting my ear and nasal hair grow in case they require Dwarves
          Man, I would have loved to have been an extra in the LOTR films if I lived in NZ at the time. I would have been at the film local everyday begging to get in and do it for free.

Maybe you were just joking but if it were me, I would be there.

Comment

I hope they don’t include nudity or cursing like Fuck or Shit like other medieval setting shows ( I’m not really sure they don’t include modern cursing though). You know, you can show the grittiness without these things.

Comment

Working...
            X