X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Eti View Post

I Think this is one of the best movies i have seen.... so original 9.5/10
    You what?

I finally got around to seeing Infinity War. I enjoyed it much more than the last few Avengers films I have seen. It had a lot going on but still felt slow in small segments of the film. It may not be the best Marvel film but I think it's definitely in the conversation.
    8/10

Have The Shape of Water to watch next.

Comment

• I finally caught Coco on cable. I'd put it among the very best of Pixar's films. 10/10 easily.

Comment

• A quiet place 7,5/10
        the equalizer 2 7/10
        "I would have gone with you to the end,into the very fires of mordor"

Comment

• Oceans 8 .........Wow

Just WOW!

The top name female actors in this and all they can do is what appears to be some weird shemale version of the Clooney/Pitt version.

0/10

Comment

• The Predator 1/10

What the fu*k was that! Fu**ing sh*t! What have you made Shane ...

Do not recommend!

Comment

• Avengers infinity war 7,5/10

Comment

• Originally posted by Red View Post

You what?

I finally got around to seeing Infinity War. I enjoyed it much more than the last few Avengers films I have seen.
                But there has only been two other Avengers movies

Originally posted by Red View Post
                Have The Shape of Water to watch next.
                How'd you like it?

Comment

• The Nun 7/10

Not bad for a spinoff movie. Gore is kept to a minimum and supernatural suspense is good.

Comment

• predator 5/10
                    venom 7/10
                    Test

Comment

• The First Purge 2/10 Avoid useless
                      The House with a Clock in its walls 7/10 good fun
                      Heredity 9/10 so damn freaky lol
                      Summer of 84 7/10 surprisingly good watch
                      Rewatched National Treasure 1 & 2 8/10 love them

Comment

• Just saw Venom 7/10

Comment

• Solo a star wars story 7/10
                          American assasin 6/10

Comment

• The IT 7/10

Comment

• A Star is Born: 9/10

Comment

• Mandy - 8.5/10

Wanna know what happens when you blend Heavy Metal Magazine and Grindhouse Cinema with an artistically gifted director that specializes in creating surreal atmospheres? You get Mandy! One of the most creatively unique horror/thrillers I’ve EVER seen. Nic Cage delivers one of the best performances of his career. This is a trippy, haunting, nightmarish revenge picture. Worth checking out for the cinematography and score alone but the fact that you get a biker gang that looks like something ripped directly out of Hellraiser and a duel with chainsaws makes this an experience like no other. This most definitely wont be everyone’s cup of tea but I loved it. I highly recommend it to anyone into creatively different forms of cinema.

Comment

• Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald 8/10
                                  Deep within the rock, they buried him. In a tomb so dark, it would never come to light

Comment

• Jurassic world 2 fallen kingdom 7,5/10

Comment

• Jurassic Park 10/10!

Yep, the cinema had it on for a special 25th anniversary showing! And I didn't get scared and have to leave this time!

Comment

• Ready Player One 10/10

Yep...Only just seen it. I did know that it was a smash hit with my film boffin friends, so I could relaxed and let the story wash over me....... Loved it! Funny where it needed to be, story line had legs...even my teenager put down her phone to watch with me.
                                        Hmmm, might watch it again and again.

Comment

• Fantastic Beasts: Crimes of Grindewald 5/10

Uneven pacing. Rewriting of the HP lore and a not that interesting plot. The fantastic beasts were fantastic though.

Comment

Working...
                                          X