The search of the 36 a Gandalf the Grey Bronze Statues. Have you seen one?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Undeader View Post

Thanks so much! I doubt this one was ever accounted for previously.
    welcome Undeader! And thank you for sharing such brilliant images. Please tell us more, where about are you located? How long have you had no.6?

Do do you have any more photos please?

Would love to know more.

Comment

• Undeader if the person doesn't want you to inform the 'world' about this statue, you can PM Stromcrow, I know how very appreciative he would be to get all info he can on this beauty. I also know he will keep the info in strictest confidentially if asked to.

You have made one very exceptional first post Undeader. Welcome, welcome and thrice welcome.

Stormcrow, is there a reason why you can not run around your house waving your arms in absolute glee? (Other than you are concerned that the men with the loooong sleeved white jackets are hiding right outside you house?)

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuialwen View Post
        Undeader if the person doesn't want you to inform the 'world' about this statue, you can PM Stromcrow, I know how very appreciative he would be to get all info he can on this beauty. I also know he will keep the info in strictest confidentially if asked to.

You have made one very exceptional first post Undeader. Welcome, welcome and thrice welcome.

Stormcrow, is there a reason why you can not run around your house waving your arms in absolute glee? (Other than you are concerned that the men with the loooong sleeved white jackets are hiding right outside you house?)

Yes i I am still recovering from a ruptured Achilles so can't run. I did punch the air multiple times.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stormcrow View Post

Yes i I am still recovering from a ruptured Achilles so can't run. I did punch the air multiple times.
          Still?!! Ouch, this is not good at all. Sorry to hear it is taking so long.

Comment

• Wow. How precious. Congrats Undeader. What a treasure

Comment

Still?!! Ouch, this is not good at all. Sorry to hear it is taking so long.

I know now I still have six mo this to go. Having broken both my legs on different occasions this injury has been very frustrating!

Comment

• This is wonderful! (not your Achilles James lol)
                I was almost as excited as you are!
                Welcome Undeader

Comment

• Heck of an entrance Undeader ! Welcome to the forum!

Comment

• Some exciting news to come........I've found another one! Will be revealed soon sssh!

Comment

Some exciting news to come........I've found another one! Will be revealed soon sssh!
                      This is excellent news. Congrats Stormcrow.

Comment

• I saw half a dozen of them over the weekend at a garage sale.
                        The Red Room
                        https://www.flameofudun.net/forum/co...7-the-red-room

Comment

• Originally posted by Red View Post
                          I saw half a dozen of them over the weekend at a garage sale.
                          Australia to Canada, by mail takes about 6 weeks. I will be looking for mine in the mail at the beginning of August Red. Thanks so much for the early birthday present.

Stormcrow, I will immediately inform you as to the number I received.

Comment

Australia to Canada, by mail takes about 6 weeks. I will be looking for mine in the mail at the beginning of August Red. Thanks so much for the early birthday present.

Just the one Min?
                            The Red Room

Comment

• Awesome news James! Can't wait to find out more

Comment

• Oh exciting!

Comment

Some exciting news to come........I've found another one! Will be revealed soon sssh!
                                  Another one! Congrats Stormy.

Comment

Well it was New York to Australia but you were close! It's there, I've seen the photos and it beautiful. The good thing is I thought there were only 4 AP's, even Gary Hunt thought there was only 4 so I now have an extra one to find. Exciting and I am so pleased the new owner has it, they are a wonderful collector and person in general.

Comment

• Oh wow. So two are in Australia now. That’s amazing.

Comment

• See Min, I told you I saw them over here.
                                        The Red Room

Comment

Working...
                                        X