What are you watching?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lego Star Wars: The Freemaker Adventures. Such a fun show!

Comment

• Just finished Stranger Things 2. Loved it, better than season 1. That last scene was soooo awesome! Season 3 is going to be intense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thorondor_33 View Post
        Just finished Stranger Things 2. Loved it, better than season 1. That last scene was soooo awesome! Season 3 is going to be intense.
        Just finished watching it as well! I can't really say if it is better than season 1, but it is at least just as good! Yeah, I liked the whole ending, but that last scene, so good! Now the long wait begins...

Comment

• Argh, you´re making it so hard for me to wait until the weekend and finally see Stranger Things 2. Can´t wait. Love my Netflix Account right now

Comment

• Originally posted by Beorninger View Post
            Argh, you´re making it so hard for me to wait until the weekend and finally see Stranger Things 2. Can´t wait. Love my Netflix Account right now
            Don't worry, it is worth the wait!

Comment

• Watched Thor Raganarok and its awesome 9.5/10
              Wheelman very well done and differently shot 7/10 worth the watch

and with Stranger Things Season 2 out i had to refresh memory so i am watching season 1 again

Comment

• Good call to watch season 1 again before starting season 2. I did the same just before season 2 came out. Now I'm re-watching season 2.

Comment

• Since i have this Netflix Account now i´m watching a lot comedy specials. Jim Jefferies is so awesome. As well as Louis CK or Dave Chapelle. Funny i don´t like Kevin Hart, just don´t get it.

Comment

• Finished Stranger Things 2. Not as good as Season 1 but man it´s still amazing. Great actors and atmosphere. Story was almost identical to S1 from what i remember, so i hope next year they come up with something else.

Having said that. Right now i´m watching Walking Dead S08E03. It´s my last episode. I am done with this cr*p. There´s no story, bad acting (black guy with the stick), no evolution. And no seasons. Why is it always summer there ? Aren´t they always close to Philadelphia ? I thought they get snow there, but noooo sir, not in Zombieland. That lame CGI Tiger and King-whos-name-i-forgot, that´s another stupid storyline. Shootouts every 3 minutes with hundreds of bullets wasted. Sometimes they kill with every fired shot and in the next scene they need to fire a whole mag into 1 single walker ?? Enough for me now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beorninger View Post
                      Having said that. Right now i´m watching Walking Dead S08E03. It´s my last episode. I am done with this cr*p. There´s no story, bad acting (black guy with the stick), no evolution. And no seasons. Why is it always summer there ? Aren´t they always close to Philadelphia ? I thought they get snow there, but noooo sir, not in Zombieland. That lame CGI Tiger and King-whos-name-i-forgot, that´s another stupid storyline. Shootouts every 3 minutes with hundreds of bullets wasted. Sometimes they kill with every fired shot and in the next scene they need to fire a whole mag into 1 single walker ?? Enough for me now.
                      I thought they were around in Georgia someplace? Not sure how much snow they get there, it's quite far south. I stopped watching after season 3, but I heard that the time moves quite slow in the show. Eight seasons does definitively not equal eight years. Maybe two?

Personally, I liked Fear The Walking Dead better.

Comment

• Watching Stranger Things 2 for the fourth consecutive time.

Comment

• Tis the season when all my TV shows come back...

Walking Dead season 8 - So far so 'meh'

Arrow season 6 - Enjoying it so far. Could get annoying though.

Flash season 4 - I still love this. Call it a guilty pleasure...

Legends of Tomorrow season 3 - Same as above. It's very silly but I love the time travel and the silly humour. You can tell it's written by geeks like me

Jordskott season 2 - I loved the first season of this show, so I was excited about it returning. So far so 'meh' though. Hopefully it will pick up soon.

I watched Gunpowder last week. I was very impressed with that. Only 3 episodes but very good. Not for the faint of heart!
                          Last edited by Beast; 13th November 2017, 01:14.

Comment

• Stranger Things, Longmire, Mindhunter, Star Trek Discovery, KillJoys, Vikings, TWD, Good Witch ................... yep

Comment

• Originally posted by Beast View Post
                              Tis the season when all my TV shows come back...

Walking Dead season 8 - So far so 'meh'

Arrow season 6 - Enjoying it so far. Could get annoying though.

Flash season 4 - I still love this. Call it a guilty pleasure...

Legends of Tomorrow season 3 - Same as above. It's very silly but I love the time travel and the silly humour. You can tell it's written by geeks like me
                              I really enjoyed the first season of Flash, lost interest during the second season. Not sure if I'll watch the newer ones. As for Arrow, I feel they are starting to repeat themselves too much. And speaking of annoying; LOT is so cringeworthy. Especially the first season. I really tried to get into it to be up to date in the Arrowverse, but halfway through second season I gave up on them

Originally posted by Beast View Post
                              Jordskott season 2 - I loved the first season of this show, so I was excited about it returning. So far so 'meh' though. Hopefully it will pick up soon.
                              Jordskott sounds so Swedish

Comment

• Originally posted by Stig View Post

I really enjoyed the first season of Flash, lost interest during the second season. Not sure if I'll watch the newer ones. As for Arrow, I feel they are starting to repeat themselves too much. And speaking of annoying; LOT is so cringeworthy. Especially the first season. I really tried to get into it to be up to date in the Arrowverse, but halfway through second season I gave up on them

Jordskott sounds so Swedish
                                I know what you mean about LOT. There are some really cheesy bits even I struggle with. Same with Flash. But they're easy to watch and switch your brain off.

Yeah I love Jordskott! A creepy little Swedish thriller. It's awesome

Comment

• I find the cast of Flash a whole lot more interesting and charming than the bunch of people on LOT. Gustin, Panabaker and Patton especially

Comment

• "Dirk Gently’s Holistic Detective Agency" - I loved the first season and now started season 2, which seems to be as great as the first one. Due to the chaotic and crazy fantasizing, this show surely is not for everyone, but it also has some bloody violence (if that helps) and such an amazing and wonderfully weird cast of characters - including Frodo and Wormtongue's (real life) daughter!

From the first 2 episodes of season 2, I recognised the amazing John Hannah and the likewise amazing Alan Tudyk (the guy included but not seen in the good Disney Star WARS movie).

Also amazing: finally this is something that both Stig and I seem to like..

"Legends of Tomorrow": watched some episodes I missed of season 2. It's not the greatest show on earth, but I like it (my daughter is in her DC/Flash phase and would have forced me to watch it anyway). I loved the George Lucas / Raiders of the Lost Ark episode and one of the last episodes was a full blown Tolkien episode, with the young "Professor" in the trenches of WW1. They also had a "Men of the West" speech.. that was really great.
                                    Last edited by Homunculus1916; 13th January 2018, 11:38.
                                    Do you like books? Visit the New books, old books thread!

Comment

• The Ranch on NetFlicks. I always enjoy watching Sam Elliott and he doesn't disappoint in this series either.

Comment

• Just finished a Netflix series called Shot in the Dark. It's about videographers in Los Angeles that go around at night and try to get the best footage of fires, crimes, traffic collisions, weather, basically anything the news companies will buy. I enjoyed it.

Comment

• Outlander Season 1 .... once more. :-)

Comment

Working...
                                          X