What are you watching?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are you watching?

If you're not listening to something, you may very well be watching something!

Currently watching Chuck on Netflix. Finished the final season and basically looped around to start all over again. I love Chuck! <3

Oh man, one of my best friends is in love with Chuck. I have taken many a study break to watch it with him! I love Jeffster!

When I'm home from school my girlfriend and I watch a few shows. We're midway through Royal Pains, Arrested Development, and Parks and Recreation right now. I love them all!

The very same Fingolfin from the S+F and UCF!

Comment

Nice! Love Royal Pains and Parks and Rec! Sometimes I swear Mister Lion is slowly turning into Ron Swanson. He shares a similar personality and has developed a taste for Lagavulin!

Comment

I wasn't well yesterday, so parked myself in front of The Two Towers - great to watch it again.

Scriff

Comment

Watching something called "coherence" on Netflix, hard to decide if it's scifi or horror or just slightly low-budget confusing.

Comment

Watching a few TV shows at the moment, loving OUTLANDER & THE FLASH!!!
            "If it bleeds, we can kill it"

Comment

Just saw the sequel to Monsters called Monsters Dark Continent... meh... the first was ok, this was... well.. meh...

Comment

Right now my favorite series is Blue Bloods. Watching an old episode right now.

I still need to watch the entire Chuck series, have it at home . . . maybe this winter.

Comment

Originally posted by Yautja View Post
                  Watching a few TV shows at the moment, loving OUTLANDER & THE FLASH!!!
                  Oh yes! Outlander and The Flash are awesome!! (Though that last episode of Outlander had me cringing! And yes, I've read the first book, so I sorta knew what was coming, but still! )

Do you watch Arrow along with The Flash?

Comment

Right now I'm watching Game of Thrones as I'm sure many others are being that we are in the middle of the 5th season.

Comment

Last things i watched were Vikings season 3 and Poldark. I'm thinking about starting with Outlander
                      Loyalty, honor, a willing heart, I can ask for no more than that.

Comment

I watched the the first three episodes of Penny Dreadful. I am so hooked into this series.

Comment

Originally posted by MiaDurinsdaughter View Post
                          Last things i watched were Vikings season 3 and Poldark. I'm thinking about starting with Outlander
                          You have excellent taste in TV! Love Vikings and Poldark. Though I'm 110% sure the reason why I love Poldark is because of Aiden Turner. <3 But seriously, I'm partial to period pieces, with a good storyline, beautiful costuming, and stunning scenery settings.

You'd probably like Outlander. Romantic period drama set in the Scottish Highlands. It's definitely a Starz series though, with plenty of adult contend and graphic violence.
                          Last edited by Little Lion; 23 May 2015, 06:29.

Comment

Since S&F went down I've watched six season of Mad Men on Netflix. Season 7 is the last, isn't it?

Originally posted by MTT View Post
                            I watched the the first three episodes of Penny Dreadful. I am so hooked into this series.
                            Heard good things about it. Eva Green?

Comment

Watching an anime called Parastye going weird so far

Comment

Originally posted by Valheruerkan View Post
                                Watching an anime called Parastye going weird so far
                                Are going to be able to sleep tonight?

Comment

Originally posted by Stig View Post
                                  Since S&F went down I've watched six season of Mad Men on Netflix. Season 7 is the last, isn't it?

Heard good things about it. Eva Green?
                                  Eva' character is really cool and interesting one. Do not know yet how it evolves.

Comment

I've been watching gold rush which has now come to and end so it's onto Deadliest catch.

Comment

Originally posted by Little Lion View Post

You have excellent taste in TV! Love Vikings and Poldark. Though I'm 110% sure the reason why I love Poldark is because of Aiden Turner. <3 But seriously, I'm partial to period pieces, with a good storyline, beautiful costuming, and stunning scenery settings.

You'd probably like Outlander. Romantic period drama set in the Scottish Highlands. It's definitely a Starz series though, with plenty of adult contend and graphic violence.
                                      That sounds like i should start with Outlander now

Yeah Aidan Turner was the main reason why i watched Poldark
                                      But i also liked the scenery and the costumes
                                      Loyalty, honor, a willing heart, I can ask for no more than that.

Comment

Originally posted by Stig View Post

Are going to be able to sleep tonight?
                                        heh i think so it isnt scary but it is weird. One night worm-like creatures called Parasites appear on Earth, taking over the brains of human hosts by entering through their ears or noses. One Parasite attempts to crawl into Shinichi's (main character) ear while he sleeps, but fails as Shinichi is wearing headphones, and enters his body by burrowing into his arm instead. then Parasite eats his arm instead of his brain and they have to live together but its weird because parasite can talk has eyes and things like that

Comment

Working...
                                        X