YNWA!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    YNWA!



    The Red Room
    https://www.flameofudun.net/forum/co...7-the-red-room

    #2
    So wonderful to see something this outstanding happen in 2020!!

    So very happy for all the 'Reds' out there.

    Comment


      #3
      FOOTBALL? on this forum???




      Comment


        #4
        I watched that video last night, right after it was posted and man I had a lump in my throat. If I were rich enough I would love to live a block from Anfield and be a season ticket holder. I wouldn't miss a home game.

        Congrats lads! What a season to remember!



        Comment


          #5
          Click image for larger version

Name:	1*ximpNaYRCly-Hos9qgF69g.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	106.4 KB
ID:	183136

          Yours sincerely,

          A Chelsea Fan
          Last edited by TheWhiteHand; 29 June 2020, 18:59.

          Comment


            #6
            Is this ummm...... football???

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Idril View Post
              Is this ummm...... football???

              Yeah, the kind where they kick a round ball around on a grass field.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by TheWhiteHand View Post
                Click image for larger version

Name:	1*ximpNaYRCly-Hos9qgF69g.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	106.4 KB
ID:	183136

                Yours sincerely,

                A Chelsea Fan
                WH, now don't be like that. This day will come again for ya buddy. Next year when the Reds win the title and Chelsea is 34 points back, you can use your sign again. It won't be just a one time thing.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Ithildin View Post

                  WH, now don't be like that. This day will come again for ya buddy. Next year when the Reds win the title and Chelsea is 34 points back, you can use your sign again. It won't be just a one time thing.
                  Lol yes for the Red Devils this time around

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Mitheithel View Post

                    Lol yes for the Red Devils this time around
                    LOL, I knew I should have typed Liverpool! MU has had their day in the front seat. Klopp is driving the bus now.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Red View Post
                      Ugh....congr.......nope can’t say it

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by Moriaman View Post

                        Ugh....congr.......nope can’t say it
                        LOL, I feel your pain. I was in your shoes last year when City took it by one point.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Minuialwen View Post
                          So wonderful to see something this outstanding happen in 2020!!

                          So very happy for all the 'Reds' out there.

                          Thanks Min, still smiling.

                          Originally posted by Stig View Post
                          FOOTBALL? on this forum???



                          Not just football Stig.This thread is about YNWA, it's about life, family, joy and something that this forum is all about.

                          Originally posted by Ithildin View Post
                          I watched that video last night, right after it was posted and man I had a lump in my throat. If I were rich enough I would love to live a block from Anfield and be a season ticket holder. I wouldn't miss a home game.

                          Congrats lads! What a season to remember!



                          Congrats Ith, happy days for us Reds my friend.

                          Originally posted by TheWhiteHand View Post
                          Click image for larger version  Name:	1*ximpNaYRCly-Hos9qgF69g.jpg Views:	61 Size:	106.4 KB ID:	183136

                          Yours sincerely,

                          A Chelsea Fan
                          We will see my friend *cough 19 times cough* we will see. Chelski looking good, slowly building and should be somewhere thereabouts next season.

                          Originally posted by Idril View Post
                          Is this ummm...... football???

                          The beautiful game.

                          Originally posted by Mitheithel View Post

                          Lol yes for the Red Devils this time around
                          United looking a lot better of late. Like Chelsea you would think you'll be up there somewhere next season.

                          Originally posted by Moriaman View Post

                          Ugh....congr.......nope can’t say it
                          Come on mate, you can do it.
                          Last edited by Red; 2 July 2020, 21:14.
                          The Red Room
                          https://www.flameofudun.net/forum/co...7-the-red-room

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Yes indeed! Red

                            I've been slowly digesting all the lovely celebratory vids and rewatching the match recaps of the whole season, can't believe we are finally here. After the 13/14 heartbreak and then again that damn point last season this really makes everything right. Maybe not as ecstatic as the 4:0 against Barca but a more complete sort of joy. We deserved it.

                            And I'm looking forward to a more relaxed football watching experience now. This was stressing me out too much. Can't wait to see where Klopp will still take us.

                            TheWhiteHand Chelsea is looking better and I like Lampard as a coach but I don't think you are there yet. Still a bit young and inconsistent although I'm looking forward to seeing what Timo Werner will do. I have to say that I was hoping to see him in a Liverpool shirt. How about you just snag some points off City again?

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Lampard is coach?! Last I watched soccer, he was playing it

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X