Cinematic Beauty!!!(Incl 20 min Hobbiton footage)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cinematic Beauty!!!(Incl 20 min Hobbiton footage)

Hey guys.

I hope everyone and their families are both physically and mentally well during this most difficult time for us all.

Like most of us i have had plenty of time at home to find things to do.

One of the best ways for me to relax is to turn the tele on, hit up the tube and watch some of the amazing cinematographers, film makers, photographers that i follow.

Pretty much my favourite thing on YouTube is to watch this beautiful world of ours captured so amazingly well accompanied by some uplifting, emotional music.

Whether it be a Timelapse, drone footage or a hand held there are some pretty amazing individuals sharing their talents.

I know we have some members that also have a similar interest so i thought i would start up a thread.

So i suggest turn the TV on at either 4K, UHD or Full HD, music up loud and sit back, feet up, drink in hand and give yourself some time to relax. Enjoy!

I thought i would start off with a guy that i have followed for about 5 years. Although he hasn't uploaded a great deal he always produces amazing quality.

This first clip has been both filmed and edited so awesomely and i thought with the current situation we are all in it is quite appropriate.......The Storm will pass.

This next clip is my favourite at the moment and is what we all need to do in this moment. Some of the shots are just breathtaking........relax

I'll try and post regularly and mostly with clips representing where our Flamers are from with these 2 both being filmed in The States.

Last edited by Red; 22nd May 2020, 15:38.
    The Red Room
    https://www.flameofudun.net/forum/co...7-the-red-room

Very relaxing Red

Scriff

Comment

Somebody wake me up!

Comment

We just watched these yesterday, brilliant stuff! Thanks Red

Comment

Originally posted by Scriff View Post
          Very relaxing Red

Scriff

Originally posted by oldduffer View Post
          Somebody wake me up!

Originally posted by Valar View Post
          We just watched these yesterday, brilliant stuff! Thanks Red

Next up is one of my two favourite Timelapse photographers. I feel both he and my other fav are a class above pretty much everything else i've seen so far when it comes to timelapse.

He has both amazing quality and quantity on his page and loves the night sky with quite a few observatory visits.

This one's for Stig , such a magnificently beautiful country you have there my friend. (Ironically my other fav is a talented Norwegian lad)

I found him about 5-6 years ago when he did some beautiful New Zealand vids. Since then he has continued to produce top class quality and has only gotten better.

Here's a short vid for his 10th Anniversary of magnificence.

The Red Room

Comment

Originally posted by Red View Post

Next up is one of my two favourite Timelapse photographers. I feel both he and my other fav are a class above pretty much everything else i've seen so far when it comes to timelapse.

He has both amazing quality and quantity on his page and loves the night sky with quite a few observatory visits.

This one's for Stig , such a magnificently beautiful country you have there my friend. (Ironically my other fav is a talented Norwegian lad)

I found him about 5-6 years ago when he did some beautiful New Zealand vids. Since then he has continued to produce top class quality and has only gotten better.

Here's a short vid for his 10th Anniversary of magnificence.

Timestorm films is my fave. LOVE his videos. Very inspiring and takes me away from reality. Music is just perfect too.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWhiteHand View Post

Timestorm films is my fave. LOVE his videos. Very inspiring and takes me away from reality. Music is just perfect too.
              Yeah Mr Heck is probably the best out there. Gorgeous scenery and sublime relaxing music is just .
              The Red Room

Comment

Next up we have another inspiring timelapser who produces the same high quality clips as any i've seen.

The colours at the start of this first clip are just . Enjoy!

Showreel from the last 5 years.

The Red Room

Comment

The next guy I used to follow but not much the last few years. Recently though they have set up a visual escape channel which I joined and they just posted some amazing Hobbiton footage. Enjoy!

Another beauty in the Land of Dawn.

I have a feeling our Minuialwen may well like this post.
                  Last edited by Red; 22nd May 2020, 17:27.
                  The Red Room

Comment

Thanks Red. Fantastic

Comment

Hobbiton, where my heart is, and an 'older' Hobbiton at than.

So much beauty in western Canada, so many peaceful places to hide away in.

Two wonderful videos Red , thanks for posting them.

Comment

Thanks Red these are incredible, just watched on our TV

Comment

Originally posted by Minuialwen View Post
                          western Canada
                          Isn't it that what you call Alaska?

Comment

Originally posted by Idril View Post
                            Thanks Red. Fantastic

I just watched it all through. A lot of unedited footage showing some scenes 3-4 times. I also had some flickering changes during scenes but it was nice and peaceful.

I posted the edited shorter original quite a few years back.

Originally posted by Minuialwen View Post
                            Hobbiton, where my heart is, and an 'older' Hobbiton at than.

So much beauty in western Canada, so many peaceful places to hide away in.

Two wonderful videos Red , thanks for posting them.
                            I think I enjoyed the Canada video more, beautiful.

Originally posted by Valar View Post
                            Thanks Red these are incredible, just watched on our TV
                            Thanks Val.

Originally posted by Stig View Post

Isn't it that what you call Alaska?

Last edited by Red; 23rd May 2020, 15:25.
                            The Red Room

Comment

I obviously have an absolute love for mountains, lakes, waterfalls, etc but i also love our beaches, white sand, beautifiul clear water, just nature really.

We were originally looking to visit Canada and Dawn later this year. But even before our world changed we thought best to cancel due to cost, littlens consideration etc. With Canada being so big we knew it would be a lot of travelling and we had already put the kids through that on our last trip to NZ. Daughter gets car sick as well and I think when they are a little older they will appreciate it a bit more. Would love to get there one day so will continue to dream.

So we decided to book a trip to Fiji which is somewhat cheaper and we could just lounge around in a resort for a week or so doing nothing. Would be great to relax and the kids would no doubt love it. Doubtful that will happen this year now . We have already had to cancel an interstate trip last month and will just wait to see what the world brings.

Anyway enough of me going on. Really looking forward to Fiji one day but another island I would absolutely love to visit is the Cook Islands.

I dont follow this guy but this is the best of the islands I've seen.

So where do you guys want to travel to?

Last edited by Red; 28th May 2020, 15:44.
                              The Red Room

Comment

Working...
                              X