They are Bringing the Hobbits to Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They are Bringing the Hobbits to Calgary, Alberta, Canada

I figured dback25 would have posted this by now, as he was so very kind to send it to me ...

Join the Fellowship, as we celebrate this exclusive reunion of Frodo, Samwise, Merry and Pippin with stars Elijah Wood, Sean Astin, Dominic Monaghan, and Billy Boyd.

A selection of once-in-a-lifetime packages are available to share this precious moment. Choose from the special evening with the Hobbits, autograph signings, Photo Ops, or all the above. There is something for every Lord of the Rings fan!

April 23 - 26, 2020

Calgary Stampede ParkThurs: 4:00PM - 9:00PM, Fri: 12:00PM - 8:00PM, Sat: 10:00AM - 7:00PM, Sun: 10:00AM - 5:00PM

Tickets go on sale December 4, 2019 to get into the CCEE, I know what I will be doing December 4.

Tickets for the evening with the four hobbits go on sale sometime in January.

Are you going to this Min? I mean to see the four of them?

Comment

Originally posted by Ithildin View Post
      Are you going to this Min? I mean to see the four of them?
      You want to come with?

I know of a Gandalf cosplay you can use, staff and all.

Comment

Originally posted by Minuialwen View Post

You want to come with?

I know of a Gandalf cosplay you can use, staff and all.
        I would so LOVE too! But alas, I'm afraid that it will not come to pass. I have a few things that would be awesome to get signed by them. Oh well, maybe one day they will come closer to me.

Comment

I hope you can get there with some of your Smials!

Scriff

Comment

How far is Calgary from you, Ithildin?

I wish I could go, but i don't think I have the money for it.

Comment

I'm thinking about coming to the Canada one.... Hmmmm some decisions to make before December 4th!

Comment

That’s awesome!

Comment

True this is awesome , a rare opportunity to meet the fantastic 4 in the same event

Comment

Originally posted by Stig View Post
                    How far is Calgary from you, Ithildin?

I wish I could go, but i don't think I have the money for it.
                    It's about 900 miles, a 14 hour drive on the interstate to get there. I don't know how much it would be to fly. Ether way, my back and leg are saying no.

Comment

Working...
                    X