Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Valar View Post

It was actually quite good
    It better be. Those chemists in their R&D department spent hundreds of hours figuring out which chemicals to add to make it so tasty you keep coming back. If it also happens to actually have any nutritional value, it's just a side bonus. But wow, that is one nasty looking burger.

Comment

Originally posted by Ithildin View Post

It better be. Those chemists in their R&D department spent hundreds of hours figuring out which chemicals to add to make it so tasty you keep coming back. If it also happens to actually have any nutritional value, it's just a side bonus. But wow, that is one nasty looking burger.

Yeah, I'm not sure how much "side bonus" there was

Comment

Originally posted by Valar View Post

Yeah, I'm not sure how much "side bonus" there was

Comment

Good to be on the thread again watching all the cool posts. I was in the hospital in July for about a week, then work, then everything got tied up with health issues and such. On the mend though and the Black Friday post got me thinking to come back here while on a short break. Miss this place a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Arwensbane View Post
            Good to be on the thread again watching all the cool posts. I was in the hospital in July for about a week, then work, then everything got tied up with health issues and such. On the mend though and the Black Friday post got me thinking to come back here while on a short break. Miss this place a lot.
            We have been missing you a lot too Arwensbane!!

So saddened to hear about your health issues, hoping it is nothing too serious and that once 'mended' you will be 100%.

Great sale the the Bridge and Mill, if you don't already own it. Amazing sale on the hobbit holes as well, and for an added bonus Weta is even combining the shipping!!

Hope too see you around more often.

Comment

Welcome back Arwensbane !

Comment

Welcome back Arwensbane

Hope you're well and truly on the mend!

Comment

Get well soon Arwensbane. I wish you a speedy recovery.

Comment

Hope everything's great atm now you can feast in the marvels of this forum wish you a quick recovery, and all the best!
                    IG

Comment

Originally posted by Levidas View Post

Hope everything's great atm now you can feast in the marvels of this forum wish you a quick recovery, and all the best!
                      Thanks! It's good to see everyone looking at the sales. Too broke to buy this year but hey, no worries or regrets. .

Comment

So this happened

Click image for larger version

Name:	cave2.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	143.4 KB
ID:	246155 Click image for larger version

Name:	cave1.jpg
Views:	98
Size:	131.8 KB
ID:	246156
                        https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=3926879184060356&set=a.101214153293564

Comment

Originally posted by Annabel View Post
                          So this happened

Click image for larger version

Name:	cave2.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	143.4 KB
ID:	246155 Click image for larger version

Name:	cave1.jpg
Views:	98
Size:	131.8 KB
ID:	246156
                          Ooh that's cool! Congrats

Comment

Congratulations Annabel This is great!

Comment

Wow Annabel, that's fantastic! I'm sure it's a great honor, congrats
                              IG

Comment

Such fantastic news Annabel ! Right before Christmas too. Great timing.

Comment

I'm so happy for you Annabel!

Comment

I hope they sell well for you Annabel. Congratulations.

Comment

Comment

That's fantastic Annabel - many congratulations

Comment

Oh, what could have been...

Comment

Working...
                                          X