Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	0bb.jpg
Views:	238
Size:	74.8 KB
ID:	205461

Comment

Social distancing

- There is that thing that exists where city folks naturally stand closer than country folk. Do city folk not know how to judge 2 metres apart? Coz I see them on the news in the US standing awkwardly but not really apart.
      https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=3926879184060356&set=a.101214153293564

Comment

Originally posted by Celaglar View Post

Name:	0bb.jpg
Views:	238
Size:	74.8 KB
ID:	205461
        I think the whole Australia has dangerous animals thing is a bit of a myth.

North America probably has more dangerous animals... cougars bears wolves.

Comment

Originally posted by Aragorn View Post

I think the whole Australia has dangerous animals thing is a bit of a myth.

North America probably has more dangerous animals... cougars bears wolves.
          Yeah but cougars, bears and wolves don't hide in your toilet waiting for you.

Comment

Name:	153669873_1709056465964558_1448667938400702624_n.jpg
Views:	146
Size:	28.5 KB
ID:	209681

Comment

I'm getting a tune up on Monday

Seriously though, they're going to raise the governor limit on the speedometer

Comment

Does this mean you are able to do more activities Annabel ?
                From the looks of the smiles it looks like a good thing.

Comment

Annabel 2.0

There'll be no stopping you now. Best of luck girl.

Comment

Originally posted by Minuialwen View Post
                    Does this mean you are able to do more activities Annabel ?
                    From the looks of the smiles it looks like a good thing.
                    Oh, yes!

I have a two lead system.

Top lead sensors listen to the atrium rhythm and when it drops below 50bpm, it bumps it back up to 50. If my natural rate rises above 50, it goes back to "listening". (Pacing 2%)

The bottom lead is pacing me all the time (100%), a fraction of a millisecond after the top beat. At the moment the pacing limit is set to a max of 150bpm. This can cause discomfort if my HR goes above that. The max limit for the device is 185bpm, so having it raised will allow me more headroom for activity.

The optimum top HR level for anyone is 220bpm minus your age. Currently my PPM is set for a 70yr old. So I definitely need more headroom.

Comment

Good luck Annabel.

Comment

Here's hoping all works out perfectly Annabel.

Comment

Name:	LOTR-1  4.11.21.jpg
Views:	107
Size:	180.4 KB
ID:	216313

Fights over, everyone can go home...

Comment

That still only counts as one!

Comment

Comment

Something I put together...
                                Music used with approval from DD

Comment

Originally posted by Annabel View Post
                                  Something I put together...
                                  Music used with approval from DD
                                  Great! I'd love to see him in a good movie again - if they still make them - don't really know..

Last thing I've seen was "Twin Peaks Reloaded", but it's more like torture than anything else.
                                  Do you like books? Visit the New books, old books thread!

Comment

Originally posted by Homunculus1916 View Post

Last thing I've seen was "Twin Peaks Reloaded", but it's more like torture than anything else.
                                    is that "Fire Walk With Me" or something else?

Comment

Great! I'd love to see him in a good movie again - if they still make them - don't really know..

Yep. He's been on a few new things lately. He look a spell after Californication to write books. He's in the new Craft film and recently been acting in a film called " the bubble" I think, not released yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Stig View Post

is that "Fire Walk With Me" or something else?
                                        No, I quite enjoyed "Fire Walk With Me". I mean Season 3 fom 2017..

I'm a big David Lynch fan, but that was more Lynch than I could handle - too much Lynch and not enough Twin Peaks for me.
                                        Do you like books? Visit the New books, old books thread!

Comment

No, I quite enjoyed "Fire Walk With Me". I mean Season 3 fom 2017..

I'm a big David Lynch fan, but that was more Lynch than I could handle - too much Lynch and not enough Twin Peaks for me.
                                          I didn't enjoy FWWM, but I watched it separate from the series, years and years after. The event series I've only seen the first episode of, so I can't really say much about it.

Comment

Working...
                                          X