Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All the excitement and open bar has me popping my 2K cherry!

Comment

Originally posted by Minuialwen View Post
      Ithildin, you are the last person I expected to see post this picture. I had very much thought about posting it, and decided to save you the 'horror of it all'. It is about time the Rookies got initiated into the way Oldduffer's mind 'works' and what not to do with one's boxes if at all possible.

Originally posted by Dave Mac View Post
      We are talking about Ithildin Min. To say he gets excited to show something or react to a new reveal is like saying Gandalfs fireworks just go 'PoP'

LOL Well I can get a little "enthusiastic" about these things. Afterwards, I sometimes see what I posted in the "heat of the moment" and cringe a little bit. Sorry to inflict that on you all sometimes. My doctor has suggested medication for it. Hmm.. my State just past medical marijuana legislation. I wonder if that would help or make it all worse? You know what the love of the Halflings leaf did to Gandalf's mind!

Originally posted by bill59 View Post
      I will never get over that image of you burning your art boxes though. No, not ever .

Originally posted by Elessar View Post
      Man that image will get my ptsd all fired up.
      Oh man, that picture is like a train wreck, you know you shouldn't be looking at it but you just can't stop. I just want to cry when every time I see it. Horrific and haunting.

Originally posted by Dave Mac View Post
      All the excitement and open bar has me popping my 2K cherry!

LOL! Well I see you are not wasting any time with the jokes! Damn funny! Congrats Dave, here is to the next 2000!
      Last edited by Ithildin; 24th February 2019, 08:37.

Comment

Awesome evening Mods and well done to all the winners

Comment

Ithildin That sums that picture up perfectly.

Comment

Flame of Udûn
            The Flamies 2018

Photographer of the Year

A forum just consisting of text would be kind of uninspiring and colourless. (Sorry to all you budding authors out there). At least this forum. I can't imagine having a forum about physical collectibles and movie memorabilia without having pictures of them. We all know that a product photo doesn't always tell us how something looks in hand. That's why it's so incredibly valuable that you guys shoot some photos and take the time to post them here. This year's winner has posted numerous pictures over the years with astonishing details. Bill knows how to use lighting to make a statue, helm, smial or whatever he's got in front of his lens look it's best. Even if your photos do harm to our wallets and are making our "I NEED TO ORDER THIS NOW" resistance crumble, we still want to keep seeing your pictures. Thank you for contributing so many pictures with such high quality to our forum, Bill. You make Flame of Udûn a more colourful and beautiful place.

The runner up is also a very talented photographer which combined with his own modifications and repaints are making already great pieces really POP!

Bill59
            (19 votes)

Runner up: Orc from Morc (10)

Honorable mentions: Elessar (7), AlwaysHappy (2), Fremen (1), Herendil (1), Kyle (1), Pizza (1), Red (1)

Comment

Ithildin MinuialwenDave Macoldduffer bill59
              Congrats everyone on your well deserved wins! (Hopefully I didn’t miss anyone it’s hard to type this out on my phone)

Thanks so much on voting me for the “Rookie of the Year” category. I’ve enjoyed being a part of this forum so much since I’ve joined. I can’t wait to see the rest of the flamies results.

All of the red carpet pics that have been made have been awesome. That Saurumon red carpet pic looks almost not photoshopped

That burning pile of LOTR boxes is scary! I’ll try to pretend like it’s photoshopped to not have nightmares of my boxes burning.

Comment

Congrats Bill

Comment

Congrats everyone who's won, been nominated. Great stuff so far.

Comment

Well done Bill. Tough category but your pictures are beautifully set up to capture the best of a piece

Comment

Well done Bill

Comment

Congratulations to Dave, Duff and Bill for their wins! Seems like everyone is having fun

Scriff

Comment

Congrats Bill!! So well earned!

Comment

Congrat' Bill, Oldd, Dave Mac
                            Last edited by Enelyë; 24th February 2019, 11:37.
                            Deep within the rock, they buried him. In a tomb so dark, it would never come to light

Comment

Congrats Bill! Weta has most certainly been making some extra cash thanks to you!

Comment

Bill I just said it in your thread but I’ll say it here as well. When I’m shooting photos and doing video. I’m thinking that I need to be on my game. I want to show the pieces off so people can see them as I do but I’m aiming to match what you turn out because you always put out some good stuff.

Comment

Congrats to the lads, all thoroughly deserved.

Will it's been a fabulous show so far but it's time to stretch those legs, grab another drink and mingle baby, mingle.

Intermission

During this small break in our Live coverage we will be announcing the winners in the Weta Giveaway-Raffle. As well, there will also be a a few small prizes as part of the ballot. So if you sent in a ballot covering all catergories you will have two chances to win. If you voted in 6 or more you still have a ticket in the draw with a chance to win one of Wetas awesome prizes.

So without further ado thanks to our wonderful Major Sponsor Weta it's time to announce the lucky winners.

1st Prize- Annabel

"The horsie"
                                  Eomer on Firefoot

2nd Prize-Homunculus1916

Balrog mini epic

3rd Prize- Elavie

Complete set of the new Lord of the Rings collectible pin sets.

Huge congrats to you 3 lucky flamers. As previously, the first winner gets to choose their prize from all 3 available, then the second from the two left and the 3rd gets the remaining prize. If you can post your choice in this thread that would be greatly appreciated.

Further to the Weta prizes the following members have won a mystery prize that they will receive in the mail shortly. 46 Ballots were sent in this year meaning we just missed out on the 50 milestone. Prizes were still drawn for 1st, 10th and 25th ballots.

The winners are 1st-Celeglar, 10th-Morgoth and 25th-ghettodactyl. Congrats again to all our winners.

Now on with the show.

Last edited by Minuialwen; 24th February 2019, 14:16. Reason: Added the Weta prizes each of the winning members would get
                                  The Red Room
                                  https://www.flameofudun.net/forum/co...7-the-red-room

Comment

Congrats Dav Mac and Bill and Old Duffer.

Great awards mods.

Comment

Originally posted by Red View Post
                                      Congrats to the lads, all thoroughly deserved.

Will it's been a fabulous show so far but it's time to stretch those legs, grab another drink and mingle baby, mingle.

Intermission

During this small break in our Live coverage we will be announcing the winners in the Weta Giveaway-Raffle. As well, there will also be a a few small prizes as part of the ballot. So if you sent in a ballot covering all catergories you will have two chances to win. If you voted in 6 or more you still have a ticket in the draw with a chance to win one of Wetas awesome prizes.

So without further ado thanks to our wonderful Major Sponsor Weta it's time to announce the lucky winners.

1st Prize- Annabel

2nd Prize-Homunculus1916

3rd Prize- Elavie

Huge congrats to you 3 lucky flamers. As previously, the first winner gets to choose their prize from all 3 available, then the second from the two left and the 3rd gets the remaining prize. If you can post your choice is this thread that would be greatly appreciated.

Further to the Weta prizes the following members have won a mystery prize that hey will receive in the mail shortly. 46 Ballots were sent in this year meaning we just missed out on the 50 milestone. Prizes were still drawn for 1st, 10th and 25th ballots.

The winners are 1st-Celeglar, 10th-Morgoth and 25th-ghettodactyl. Congrats again to all our winners.

Now on with the show.

Dang! Good stuff. Congrats all

Comment

I’m on vacation atm, so writing this on my phone congrats to all the winners and I love that I’m a cat (thank you for the sentiment) on the red carpet!

Comment

Congratulations to the winners!! Thank you Weta for sponsoring the awards and providing such great prizes!

Scriff

Comment

Working...
                                          X